Gladiator music in LOTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
who here thinks that, the track called The Battle, on the Gladiator cd, would be very suided for let's say the battle on the pellenor fields, or helms deep? I think I would do better then the music that they added to the battle scenes, what do you think?

Lord_Andres
oh ya and the end of The Barbarian Horde when they have just won the battle on the Pellenor Fields, that would be very awsom in my optionsmile

Lord_Andres
oh I forgot, and the song called The Might Of Rome, Gandalf enters Minas tirith, hehe

Exa
I love both the Gladiator and the LoTR music, but I'm not sure if Gladiator is perfect for LoTR.
Hm, maybe for Gondor, yes.

I hope Shore's tracks will be as good as for the other battles/ battle-scenes.

turin
i am not really a big fan of the gladiator soundtrack, but i always thought that the Carl Orf's O'Fortuna would be great for the Rohirim riding down into the pelenor fields. if you are familiar with the song i am talking about (i am sure almost everyone has heard and would recognize it) but it is the definition of an epic song. imagine they start their charge as the song is slow in the begining, then right when the song picks up the pace and you have the heavey drums and the choir the rohirim slam into the hoards of orcs. it would be great, but i am sure shore will come up with something awesome and i cant waint.

Lord_Andres
just downloaded that song turin, and I agree with you it would be great for the scence.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.