Episode II Select #27

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
The new select image will appear below, when it becomes available:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/02/img/select.jpg

Hopefully it will be better than last weeks. I'm looking forward for a pic of one of the main characters.

UPDATE: Heres the pic Dim is talking about:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2000/48/img/select.jpg

theEviljedi
I want Yoda but for some reason I think we may see something Sith related.

Ratcat
Ooooh, you little cheater. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Why do you say that?

theEviljedi
Well it could be Sith related.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
It's the same table that Toonbuck was at a couple of weeks back. And the middle of it seems to have a projector.

Raz
Yep, it looks like some sort of conference room on Geonasis.
We may see a transmission from Sidious (Sido-Dyas) as a hologram giving orders.

Gundark
I agree it is some kind of conference or communications room...same one as other pic.

Ratcat
I wondered if that central conical shape was a holo emitter that would project the planet seen in the Select a couple of weeks back???

queeq
Looks like one of those Senate pods to me.

queeq abides

Ratcat
What? The floating ones. I don't think so, look at the two images Raz linked in. They definately match up on the table surface design.

I think War Room or council ante-chamber or something like that.

queeq
The sort of look alike. But it's identical to the floating Senate pod. I'm pretty certain of it. Remember the panels lighting up when they flew off?

I found a pic of the Senate, not a good one yet, but it helps: www.starwars.com/location.../1_bg.html

queeq abides

Ratcat
It only helps me to confimr in my mind that Dim was right all along.

Darth Daft
Yup, sorry queeq, but I think you're wrong on that one. Still, you can have a good ol' laugh at us when the film comes out and you're correct (which you won't be evil face )

queeq
I will laugh. Yes I will. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Dim
I'm sorry hone..but you're wrong..look at the lit parts of the surface..they go around in a circle like those in the Senate pods..but they also have another piece that shoot off of the main circle..

queeq
It just really looks like one. That one light that shoots out to one end doesn't mean a thing. Maybe it's a holoprojector in the middle. I don't know, but since you're all so convinced I am wrong, you must be right. Curse democracy *sulk*.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.