Freddy and Jason Vs. Ash Rumors true !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007

xblanex
Man that would be sick. Jason all the way tho.

BackFire349
That would be neato.

remo williams
all for it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nice. now this would be much better than pinhead vs mike myers

Lord_Andres
hell ya, I just can't wait til I see Jason kick some more asssmile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
kick some more ass? he got his assed kicked by freddy the whole time in f vs j.

Lord_Andres
no freddy only kicket him in the dream, that was very unfear, and Freddy kinda cheated, Jason even foght back in the dream, but as soon as he got out too the real world Jason kicked his asssmile

xblanex
Yes Jason definately got more hits in. He came out on top in my book.

slayer
i think Freddy whooped his ass until he started losing his limbs!

pablo007
Yeah, Jason won at the end but Freddy kicked hiss ass all the way.

slayer
i can't wait 2 c it! It's gonna rock!

pablo007
Have you seen the Evil Dead movies slayer ?

slayer
yup i've seen practicly all of the horror mkovies worth cing lets talk here

xblanex
jason def won thru the whole movie.

SlipknoT
that would be cool but i dont think ash would have much of a chance againt either one of them, and jason defienetly won in fvs j

slayer
Ash would be cool he'd probably team up with Freddy or Jason and then whoever he teams up with will probaly kill him after.

Evil Dead
Ash wouldn't have a chance against them? WTF?

Ash has defeated evil spirits in two different centuries.........what makes these two yahoos so special? One has a glove and one has a knife......both simply stab you. It's not like they are trying to steal your soul and make you one of them or anything. Ash beat the evil dead spirits.....and they didn't even have bodies.

Lord_Andres
Jason is nr1 Fredy nr2 and Ash3 he wouldint stand a chance he'd fall a slepp soner or later, and then Freddy would take care of him in the dream, or he would have a fight with Jason, and it is in fact quit impossible to win Jason in a fight if you are mortal, well thats unless you got a granadeluncher, or something like that

Evil Dead
or unless you have something called the Necronomicon which has ancient sumarian burial chants and incantations that can send evil spirits (Freddy and Jason both fall into this category) to hell.

BABOON
ash would have to win

grymlock
ash for sure gonna kick jason ass.... but freddy here emmm it's hard coz in dream world he's the king!! come on we talking about dream world!!

cheers mate!!

Evil Dead
okay.....any young woman can grab Freddy and bring him into the real world........but that task is to great for Ash? What the hell........I'm pretty sure Ash would fair better against him in the dream world than Nancy, Maggie, or that blonde **** in F vs J........I'm pretty sure he could manage bringing him into the real world.

That's when the chainsaw comes out.........

Lord_Andres
the obly way to kill Jason is too stab him with that dagger in Part9!!!

BidMyBlood2Run
I absolutely love Bruce Campbell! Ash would kick both of their asses, I only have one problem with it, Evil Dead is a different kind of horror then Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th. Evil Dead is cheezy horror, while the other two are slashers. I'm not sure if it would work.
I am totally up for it though, I would love to see Ash on the big screen, and they better get Bruce Campbell to play Ash, or else I'm gonna have a fit! NO ONE can replace my man! NO ONE! Some of you will say "Yeah, I know, but he is getting up there in age." I don't care, he can still whoop these two yahoos asses all over dream world and the real world! Go Bruce! LOL, sorry, got a little carried away.

Evil Dead
They would not be moronic enough to replace Bruce Campbell......he IS the icon, not the character of Ash. Bruce has already stated that they have contacted him to see if he would be up for the job.......he said it depended on the story.....he wouldn't do another movie like F vs J where there was no winner, it would be a waste of time. If the movie was made to decide a winner......he would do it.

It's just a movie. They care nothing about age. Look at Ash in The Evil Dead and Army of Darkness. Those films take place one day apart but were filmed 15 years apart. Ash went from being a college student at Michigan State to being a middle aged guy in his thirties over night. I wouldn't worry about it.

and The Evil Dead is not cheesy horror........it was a horror movie and a damn good one. Sure it looks a tad cheesy now.......when you look at it 24 years later without computer cgi and a mega-budget. This is the way most horror movies were made back then.....low budget B movies. There is nothing cheesy about that.......and there definetly wasn't at the time. They simply didn't have the technology of today nor the big budgets of today to make a perfect, crisp looking picture.

xblanex
I still think jason would win.

Evil Dead
Jason couldn't even beat Freddy..........much less Freddy and Ash.

What part of Freddy Krueger laughing and winking to the audience at the end of F v/s J gives somebody the impression that Jason won? Neither died..........neither defeated the other........it was a draw, a tie, call it what you will. That pissed me off.........I wanted somebody to win. At first we think it's Jason but then Freddy has to look at us and laugh/wink to let us know that he's once again in control. Weak.

xblanex
He wasnt in control as you say. When I Said he won, i meant he kicked more ass during the movie. They were both alive. It was a draw. Ash has the least bit of a chance. He will die off quickly.

Evil Dead
doubtful..............Ash has never been killed as opposed to Freddy and Jason who have each been killed like 87 times now. Okay......that was a bit of an exageration but you get the point. Any teenage girl can kill Freddy or Jason (happens in every movie)........I've never seen Ash killed once.

LeAtHerRFace
Jason all the way... Freddy wud die 1st tho

BackFire349
God, can this discussion about "who won" end already? NO ONE WAS THE VICTOR!!! it's that simple, fans of freddy are going to say freddy won, while fans of jason are going to say that jason won, they are both wrong because they are letting their fan boy mentallity block the overwhelming obviousness of the draw that actually did occurr.

Once more, to drive it home to the really hardcore (stupid) fanboys, THERE WAS NO VICTOR.

slayer
A girl at my school thinks Bruce Campbell is hot.

xblanex
Jasons been in more movies. And theyre different types of movies.

But yes, agreeing with backfire, like i said before, no one won in the movie.

Evil Dead
Quantity in no way compares to quality..............Jason has starred in 10 movies (counting F v/s J).........4 good and 6 bad.........Freddy has starred in 8 movies (counting F v/s J) 5 good, 3 bad.........Ash has starred in 3 good movies.............

You can make 10 films consisting of a two hour still shot of a pile of Dogshit.........doesn't make them better than a good movie like Gladiator.

If they do make this movie...........most likely Jason will win. Somebody will win.....or Bruce won't do it, he's already stated that. Given the fact that Englund and Campbell are both past their prime and only have one more sequel each left in them........Jason would be the smarter move for the studio. They could then throw some moron behind a hockey mask and make Jason movies for another 10 years. When their star gets up there in years......just throw a different moron behind the mask.

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't think Bruce Campbell is hot, I KNOW he is hot!!!!

xblanex
I said nothing about quantity being better. I said jason has died more because he has been in more movies. Pay attention.

Evil Dead
Jason died more times in the first Friday the 13th........and he wasn't even the star. If they had made only 1 Friday the 13th movie he still would have died more times.

and I would like to edit a mistake I made earlier........Jason has only starred in 9 movies......he doesn't star in Friday the 13th nor Friday the 13th part 5.

xblanex
Death means nothing. He keeps coming back anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.