harry potter sucks @$$ if u want give me shit* plz fell free im used to it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
harry potter was cool in 1st grade now its just so gay what went wrong?oh and it still sucked @$$ when it began plz feel free to give me shit i get it alot on battle.net my screen name is slim_shady]LoW so u know alot of ppl hate eminem

Dryden
http://home.no/nekholm/pics/funny/forumpics/stageretard.jpg

StrgzrCndyPixie
ur not worth it

Hermy_and_Ginny
If you don't like Harry Potter then what to **** are you doing here? This is wherer HP fans go not HP haters!

Aimz Radcliffe
yea just i'm not gonna waiste my breath on ya..

leah11
omg-u want people 2 argue with u. That is so lame and sad.

Dracos_vanilla
exactly

crazy_c
U must have one boring life if ure trying to make people argue with you for fun

its_magic
ohhhhh it is so sad he has come to us for attention whats the matter mate ur mummy not luv u enough come on ppl dont ignore him this pore pathetic ba$tard he need this to make him feel like a better person in his own sick way so dont ignore him GIVE HIM A PIECE OF YOUR FU*CKING MIND i am and it makes me feel better it is good to let out anger and tention so let me start the ball rolling.

ur a silly boy with no meaning in ur life so why dont u go find a hole go in it and die. see i already feel better

Korri
laughing out loud

starprincess366
we are soo sorry el barto that we acctually have lives and went someplace that isn't devoted to lord of the rings! in case u havn't noticed, ADULTS READ THIS SH*T TOO! and we LIKE IT!

HI KIDS DO U LIKE VILONCE?
WANNA SEE ME STICK NINE INCH NAILS THROUGH EACH OF MY EYELIDS?
WANNA COPY ME AND DO EXACTLY LIKE I DID?
WANNA GET HOOKED ON DRUGS AND GET f******* UP WORSE THAN MY LIFE IS?

starprincess366
LOL JK I LOVE EMINEM!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

starprincess366
i LUV THE SIMPSONS AND EMINEM AND SNAPE AND SIRIUS AND THE STUPID BOOKS SO KEEP UR FAT MOUTH SHUT EL BATRO!

IBTonks
Muppet......that's all i'm sayin

Dryden
well, if you want entertainment just look up his profile and see all the other entertaining and thoughtful responses he's mad ein other forums...its obvious he uses his parents computer and has a self confidence problem.

StrgzrCndyPixie
its sad really

Orli'sElf7
what an *******!!! why the **** did he come into this place anyways?? this is a HP forum. dont like it, then see your ass out of it : (!!!!

ps-laughing out loud that "get off tha stage" waz perfect ^_~

StrgzrCndyPixie
dont let the door hitu on the arse on the way out

Orli'sElf7
thank you!!!!!! yesyes

StrgzrCndyPixie
ur welcome

Orli'sElf7
i mean like i know this guy has no life but coming into a hp forum saying that u KNOW that ppl are gonna ***** at you...idk wut hes up to but i think he wanted to b kicked in the ass....either that or hav ppl pity him saying "im used to it" >: (...whatever im not gonna waste nemore time on this guy

Smart Hermione
no wonder he's used to it...he pucks is own fughts...the he digs a hole that he can't get out offf....one word for him.... LOSER!

Ushgarak
Just ignore threads like these in future- we don't want to see a ton of flaming around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.