i think ive stopped growing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
i still fit into shoes and clothes ive had for 3 years. that means im gonna be 152cm for the rest of my life *dies* no fairsad

LanceWindu
I'm still growing a tad bit...plus you can't forget about the guy in Guiness World Records, he was a dwarf for half his life, then at age 20 he hit a growth spurt and ended up being over 7 feet tall...he's the only person in the world to have ever been both a dwarf and a giant...

GambitEVOFan1
how much is that?? i havent grown since 9th grade, iv been a size 7 1/2 shoes,size 1/3 pants and 5'1 for as long as i can remember sad

KidRock
im 11 1/2 shoe size (US) and im 14 lol i think thats big

silver_tears
well i definately have not stopped growing whistle

GambitEVOFan1
sad lucky u iv never even started growing in some places laughing out loud

silver_tears
laughing out loud right

ChinaNiki
I stopped growing in 8th grade. Some of us never see a "growth spurt"
sad

frootlooplucy
yeahsad in year 7 i was so tall smile i towered above all my tiny lil friends. and now theyre all taller than me lol. and they make fun of me.

LanceWindu
My growth spurt didn't hit until after 9th grade.

The end of 9th I was 5'7, by the middle of 10th I was 6'2...now I am 6'4

frootlooplucy
really? hey cool, youve given me new hope stick out tongue i dont know all the feet and inches stuff but i think im 5 foot something and im only in year 9...

badkittykitty
I think Im shrinking..really I used to be taller than my sister,now i can look her square in the eyes

Nivvy
I've probably stopped growing.

Can't think of any 18 year old gurlies who continue to grow. At least i dwarf my mum, but i only reach my dad's shoulders sad

Windy's prolly a bit of a sky scraper compared to meh, Might have to start climbing his legs to reach his arms and face..... Rawr.... Ahh well, at least i'll get more muscles from all the climbing...

LanceWindu
5'9 isn't that short babe.

Nivvy
Compared to 6 4' and still going......... ??...... Eeee..... I'm just gonna hafta pounce a lil higher big grin

LanceWindu
Well I'll make you a foot stool then. wink

ragesRemorse
woman stop groing around 18-19, men stop around 20-25 so depending on what you are maybe you have a sudden growth spurt ahead of you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.