Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban MOVIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
The movie comes out in theaters June 4, 2004.

Does anyone have any Posters? AT ALL?

The movie is supposed to be at least 2 hours and 50 minutes long. But thats only what i heard.

starlitegrl
there was a thread like a month ago and there were a lot of hp3 poster.

Aimz Radcliffe
yip i cant wait till it cums out!!!!1

Dracos_vanilla
yup me toowink

crazy_c
The first trailer for it is supposed to be showing in cinemas sometime in December i think

starprincess366
the movie is sapossed to come out in early june! i know we have to wait that long. but it comes out in the uk in feb.24th 2004 i think. dam it! i really want to see it. the longer, the better. here a question that been itching me for months.

quidditch is really importent in this book. the have to show the quidditch cup scene and the scene where harrys falls off. but i wondered if they would show the match against raven claw. i didn't seem importnent enough for the filmakers to add but thats when harry is able to get more than a cloud of smoke come out of his wand. so thats a totle of 3 quidditch scenes. they only added 1 in the first two movie when there were plenty of other matches like when snape was referee.( id love to seem him where refferee cloths other than his ussual black) so anyway what do u ppl think? will they add the raven claw match?

Dracos_vanilla
They should

masterofmatrix
what are you serious i live in uk so tell me if that is correct or not. but for my money if u dont have proof about that and it comes out on june 2004. i'd eat my ass with a spoon-honest

IBTonks
The release date is 4th June...for a fact! and in an interview the director said that there will be two quidditch matches and they are bigger and better than in the previous movies. (Can't wait!!!!!)

masterofmatrix
zis that in usa or uk or both... because ive got a spoon ready

Kat121278
Both, it will be released simultaniously around the world to try and limit piracy and leaks or spoilers for non book readers
Just thought you might like to put your spoon away!!!
For those of us that are slightly older, Snape (Alan Rickman) is a major hottie!
no seriously!!!

masterofmatrix
aggggggggggggggghhhhhhh ive just eaten some off my ass and it ****in hurts. wheres a bandage.. help

Orli'sElf7
there was a thread with PoA posters???? which one???

Smart Hermione
does harry get his new broom the fire bolt? coz if he doesn't then the film maker has totally stuffed up!

masterofmatrix
well in the book he does but in the film.........thats another story all together

pan weasley ken

sammb777
i can't wait untill the HP3 comes out but i wish it would come out sooner!!!.... i really want to see the part when snape ware's neville's grandmother's dress... it would be good enough for me even if snape is really just a boggard.....i also hope they show hermoine slapping malfoy's face.....(he is sooo cute.... little to young for me though)....
and any guy with green eyes and black hair is bound to be a hottie.....
i hope they plan on hurrying up with the other two move's because i wounder if they will show the "kiss" scene with Harry and Cho!!!....i doubt it though because the movies is supposed to be pg13....if they don't count all the swares from ron's character...i also can't wait to see how fast they can get the FireBolt to go with all the new and advanced graphics....

[Ms_dEaTh]
The movie is going to come out on June 4 2004. Confirmed.

POA trailer-----> November 14.

[Ms_dEaTh]
By the way the movie is not going to come out on Feb 24 2004 in the UK.

It's coming out on June 4 2004 like I said, internationally.

[Ms_dEaTh]
Prisoner of Azkaban Trailer

Thanks to Counting Down and Jackie for this information on the trailer.
The trailer is set to be released in front of Looney Tunes on November 14th.

Warning: Contains spoilers

Starts out with Warner Bros. with black smoke coming from the back.
Then it cuts to the Hogwarts Express stopped on the tracks.
Then it cuts to Ron and Hermione (I believe) looking at this house in the background.
Then these words come up "Something wicked this way comes.".
Then it shows the carriages going to Hogwarts and on the right of the screen you can see the sign for Hogsmeade.
Then it cuts to Dumbledore, he says "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts.".
Then (I believe it is the sorting ceremony), a choir starts singing.
Then it shows that Knight Bus swerving through traffic and then it shows Harry on the side of the road (similar to The Sun picture).
Then it cuts to Aunt Marge floating up in the air.
Then the next scene you see Draco blowing a paper bird to someone.
Then it shows the trio walking down a hill from Hogwarts.
Then, it shows Snape coming out of the closet and then Lupin is behind Neville and Neville turns Snape into his grandma, the Boggart part.
Then it cuts to Hogsmeade (I believe), there is a sign posted up "Have you seen this wizard?". Sirius is on it.
Then you hear Mr. Weasley's voice talking to Harry "Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban prison".
Then it shows Ron and Hermione on the train scared, I think its when the Dementors are coming in the cabin.
You see Crookshanks for the first time.
Then you see Snape pointing his wand at Harry, but the wand is lit up (Lumos).
Then you see Sirius in his cell.
Then you hear Mr. Weasley's voice again: "Swear to me you won't go looking for Black.".
Then you hear Harry say "Why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?".
Then in the next scene you see Snape blocking the trio, from Sirius?
Then the next part you see Harry under his bed covers and his book lights up.
Then it shows the trio hiding from someone or something by Hagrid's hut.
Then the next scene you see Hagrid's arms in the air and in the background you can see his class running away, I'm guessing its the hippogriff.
Then it shows Dumbledore lighting candles magically.
Then you see Harry doing some sort of spell.
Then (very cool part) you see the dementors hand opening the cabin door to the train.
Then it ends with the choir again, singing "Something wicked this way comes".
Then it says "Summer 2004".
Total running time: 1 minute 26 seconds.

Courtesy of Mugglenet.

There are also really good fan-made posters in Mugglenet. Not official ones though.

sammb777
sorry to bust your bubbles, but if you plan on going to "Hogwarts" then good luck trying to fing "Harry Potter" there because he graduated "Hogwarts" in 2000......i have proof too...... in HP2, Harry had been invited to Sir Nicholas' 500th Death Day party...... while at the party, Harry clearly decribed the Death Day cake..... it was a black cake in the shape of a headstone and there was writing on it that said..... Sir Nicholas, Died: October 31, 1494....... and 500 years later would make it 1994 in Harry Potter's second year...... i my calculations are correct.... which they are...... the Harry Potter graduated the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Summer of 2000...

sammb777
i'm not say i'm not a Harry Potter fan .... i love the books and i can't wait till the 3rd movie comes out i was just trying to help you not to get your hopes up..... Daniel is only portraying Harry Potter as he was when he attended Hogwarts....... hey.... i also have a lighning scar on me right leg... cool... huh!!!!

Kai_Haider
I can't wait until PoA comes out, finaly the movies are gonna reach one of the good books. big grin
Sirius is the coolest character in the books. cool
And i think Emma Watson is geting pretty hot; i would so hit that shit, even though she's a couple years too young.

Aniket
Of course they r goiing to add the raven claw match because it is the time in the book where Harry gets his Firebolt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.