Dr. Doolittle II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChelsiJediKnight
I am so looking forward to seeing Dr. Doolittle II. I love Eddie Murphy, he is amazingly funny. I was just curious if anyone else shared the same opinion. Well ta-ta.

stick out tongue cool stick out tongue

razman
I'm not too sure about Doolittle 2...although I am looking forward to Shrek being released.

ChelsiJediKnight
Yes I have been wanting to see Shrek as well. But I am hoping though that maybe DDII will be better than all the other sequels that Murphy has done in the past. Example, Nutty Professor II. Like totally disgusting. I would be ashamed to show my face after a movie like that. Not insulting anybody who might like it, but I got an opinion too.

Jedi Knightess
cool

ratcat
HAve you seen the trailer with Steve Irwin? Excellent stuff! big grin

ChelsiJediKnight
No I haven't seen the trailer yet. My computer has been messing up a bit. How good was the trailer? Was it funny?

Jedi Knightess smile

Ratcat
The Steve Irwin one was hilerious, it's about time those crocs got their own back!!!

ChelsiJediKnight
Yeah? I have been really wanting Steve to get what was coming to him. Even if it is just a movie. LOL! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Toku King
Meh, it was ok.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Toku King
Meh, it was ok.

No. mad

suprmanvsbatman
it was the most awfullest movie everno expression

Yoshi Paradise
Wow, this thread is old...

suprmanvsbatman
yeah like7 years or something lol

Toku King
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
it was the most awfullest movie everno expression

"Hobgoblins" beats it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.