chamber images.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl

frozen flame
Cool pics. big grin

Kes
He's weird.
I read somewhere that he almost killed himself when he 1st used his powers. Thats why he has no mouth...he blew it up.

SlayerChick1188
eek! wow that would be horrible!

Here are some of mine

SlayerChick1188
and

VallejoKid707
in the x-men encyclopedia it says that one time his powers suddenly erupted. an explosion of psioinic energy. it shattered his girlfriends legs and destroyed his mouth and voice box. now he can only speak telepathically.

Paola
messed poor Chamber!!!! sad
Cool pics guys!!!!

Mystique
yea

Apoc87
hey how d u get picture on ur posts cause it wont let me copy n paste?? confused oh n how do u get the smiley face on all it gives me is the word??

Apoc87
oh never mind bout the smiley thing.

Kes
If you have the pic in your PC just press post reply at the top or end of the page. At the end it says Attach file, it has a browse button, just look for the pic in your PC.
You can also use a IMG code but you're a new member so you cant post links yet.

Vampiree
hey you there! does anyone have more chamber pics?

kohl
here you go.

kohl
again.

Vampiree
chaaaaaaaaambeeeeeeeeer *drools* thank you thank you thank you!!!

kohl
& again.

kohl
last one. hope you enjoy.

Vampiree
SQUEEEEEE!!!!!! *drools, melts, faints and everything else* i soo love them kohl.... love I SOOOOOO LOVE HIM!!!!

kohl
good to know!

kohl
one more.

kohl
& another.

kohl
aoa chamber.

BOPRecruit 16
i like that second to last one on the previous page! he's so hot!lol

Vampiree
eek!!!!! eek! he's sooooooo cute!!!! uhm... why i can see his mouth on the last one? huh

kohl
in aoa his face didn't blow up, as he had a device that allowed his energy to be expelled only through his chest.

Vampiree
ooooh... weird... blink

Twin B!tch 2
chamber

Twin B!tch 2

Twin B!tch 2
what the heck? i can't post up pics!

Twin B!tch 2
ghhrrr...

Twin B!tch 2
ah!

Twin B!tch 2

Twin B!tch 2
^^

Twin B!tch 2
shifty

Twin B!tch 2
yay! last picture!

rebelyellsiryn
awwwwwwwwwwwwww sad

rebelyellsiryn
mo' pictures

rebelyellsiryn
ever say the completely wrong thing to the wrong person and you didn't MEAN it that way? Yeah, that's what happened here.

Ah well.

rebelyellsiryn
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

jerry

THROW THE SMACK DOWN CHAMBER! WOO HOO!

bash

Orlando Bloom03
Luv Charmed!!!

Orlando Bloom03
Yes... my sig now lives!!!

Twin B!tch 2
huh? charmed? sig? TOPIC? huh

Twin B!tch 2
REBEL!!!! eek! OMFG!!!! THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!

I LOVE CHAMBER!!!! love

Twin B!tch 2
it's here, it's here, it's here Kessie!!!!! *jumps nervously*

Kes
smile

rebelyellsiryn
Anytime...I dig him as well smile

Jason Wyngarde
chamber is cool

Bozzalev
Hey, I've got *lots* of Chamber pics!!! naughty

Bozzalev
Chamber now has his face back thanks to Weapon X. Here's a pic...
I'm not very happy with the new face, though. I can't pinpoint my dislike, because this is what he's been longing for after all, but he's just not the same... I loved the psi fire everywhere. cry

Jason Wyngarde
can he still shoot his blasts?

Bozzalev
Yeah, he has this thing in the middle of his chest that opens up at his will. I think he was much cooler without it, but whatever. As long as Marvel doesn't just forget about him...

Bozzalev
Here's another one with his face back. You can see the thing in the middle of his chest.

Jason Wyngarde
yeah he looks cooler without a face.

Cannonball
i agree...now he just looks dum

Bozzalev
Yeah, plus I don't really like the artist that drew that picture. So, we'll just stick to good ol' angry, half-face pictures! in_love

ÞÁØlå
bozz: can you tell me what happened to him? erm
but in your own words, don't post his bio 'cause I'm lazy and I won't read it stick out tongue embarrasment

Bozzalev
LOL lol1 Okay, I'll try to make it as short as possible!

He was making out with his girl Gayle one night at a club when he started smoking, literally. Then his powers manifested, blowing his jaw and the upper part of his chest off. He also paralyzed his girl. He supposedly woke up later in the morgue (because he was declared legally dead) but I'm not sure if this is true or not. Anyway, Xavier contacted him, and he joined Generation X for the entire 75 issue run. From there, he went back to London for a while where he dated a pop star. But she soon told him that she was just using him for publicity (that b!tch furious), so he came back to the states and joined the X Men.

Here's where it gets weird. He pretended to have a fall-out with the team, and was contacted by Weapon X. He's now a mole inside WX. They gave him his face and chest back in exchange for his services. I'm not sure how they did this. It confuses me. Anyway, that's pretty much up-to-date on him.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm a Chamber freak. in_love It's sad, really. (Or you can visit my Chamber site. The URL is on my signature. Teehee)

Bozzalev
Here's a picture of when he first joined Gen X. Emplate had just tried to make him dinner, but the other teammates helped save him...

ÞÁØlå
wow... thanks a lot big grin
and Happy Birthday, by the way happybday

Shadow_King
its your birthday boz cool.

Princess Re
and chamber is cool why?
what are his powers????

ÞÁØlå
laughing

V@LL3jOk!D707
It would be so cool if he was in X3.

ÞÁØlå
you like him, Valle? love

Shadow_King
chamber oh alrite

Princess Re
stick out tongue

V@LL3jOk!D707
Oh yea!!!!!!

no expression

Shadow_King
is that a yes

V@LL3jOk!D707
No wacko

Shadow_King
oh sorry

V@LL3jOk!D707
Thats ok no worries.

ÞÁØlå
so why do you want him in X3? blink

V@LL3jOk!D707
He would look awesome, like a flame from his neck would be kool.

ÞÁØlå
ok love

Mana4X2
Mmm, I quite like him with the new face. Thanks for that pic, Bozzalev. I didn't even know he had a new face. Can you tell me more about how he got it and how his power now works through his chest. I sooo agree with Vampiree that Chamber is sooooooooo cute!

Bozzalev
Thanks, luv! hug Turned 24 today. *sigh* It's going too fast! I coulda sworn yesterday I was 18....

Bozzalev
I'm not totally sure of the mechanics of it all. What I know is that in one of the Weapon X books, Jono was having a dream about his manifestation experience, and he woke up and had his face and chest back thanks to WX. I'm guessing that the psi fire is released from his chest at will, but other than that it's sketchy to me.

However, I have a sinking suspicion that it won't last. WX made Marrow "pretty" by taking away the bones poking out of her, but recently they've been coming back. Honestly, I think WX just gives the mutants they recruit a "quick-fix". I have a feeling that Jono will be losing his face and chest again. Of course, I haven't read any of the new WX comics lately, as I've been *extremely* poor, but I'll catch up soon. I'll keep you guys updated, if you'd like. yes

By the way, loved the pic you posted. That was from his Icons series, right? I'll give you another peek at him with a face back. Happy looking!

Bozzalev
And here's one where he's all sweaty... naughtyshiftywhistling

Bozzalev
And here's one where he's all sweaty... naughtyshiftywhistling

I should be getting a scanner soon, so hopefully I can post some of my Chamber fanart!

Sorry, didn't mean to post this twice, I stopped the first one before it posted all the way.

Mana4X2
Mmmmm mmmmmmm! That last pic is sexy! love I am not sure what series that pic I posted is from. All I know is that it is one of my favs! Here's another couple from me. He's with some others in this pic.

Mana rolling on floor laughing

Mana4X2
Chamber

Mana4X2
Chamber 2

Mana4X2
Chamber 3

ÞÁØlå
eek! Vampy's gonna love you, girls!! clapping

great pics!

Bozzalev
Mana, the Chamber and Chamber 3 pics are from his Icons series. I loved the artwork in that! If you haven't read it you should check it out. Jono actually admits to himself that he's superficial in those comics. Maybe in not so many words, but he does.

*Hopefully* I'll be getting a scanner sometime soon, and I'll be able to scan my Chamber fanart, and when I do I'll be posting it ASAP! I use mostly charcol to draw him, because I draw him the way I see him in my mind, shadowed and pale. And his psi fire... drool

The picture I've attached is from a WX comic, where he was arrested for destroying a bar. He's in a containment suit. When I first saw this picture, I could NOT stop the plot bunnies that took over my willing brain... bunny

ÞÁØlå
yeah..... erm happens to me too yes

Mana4X2
I am going to go searching for more Chamber pics on the Net. I am really starting to like this character!

Mana

Bozzalev
Mana, if you find any I don't have, I'd love to put them on my Jono site! yes

I've attached one of him looking at a photo of Paige. Pht! Paige... I'm not even going to get started! pissed

ÞÁØlå
YAY!! you hate her too!! clap

Bozzalev
With a passion. death

Bozzalev
I *finally* got my scanner! Which means I can post my Chamber fanart! But, should I do it here, or the fanart thread? This is a Chamber Images thread, but I just don't want to get in trouble with the mods. Maybe I can post them on both threads.......?

ÞÁØlå
as long as they're chamber's I guess they perfectly fit in here yes

Shadow_King
the only time i actually read about chamber was AOA

Bozzalev
Okay, here's one of my fanarts. I'll post another later.

ÞÁØlå
it's great, Bozz!! yes

Vampiree
droolio oh christ...... i love you gals.....

CHAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies from happiness*

Mana4X2
Wow! Nice one, Bozz!!! Happy Dance rock

Mana4X2
Chamber 1

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Vampiree
droolio oh dear god...

Mana4X2

Last one for now!

Vampiree
love he's gorgeous.... i love him... HE'S SO MINE

Bozzalev
Thanks guys! I put my others on the fanatrs thread, and I can put them here too if you'd like.

Here's a really cute one. He looks so darn loveable in this!

Bozzalev
nono Heh, we'll see about that... wink3

Here's one where he has a moment of reflection...

Vampiree
hey.... chamber's taken already! search for another luver, hun stick out tongue

Mana4X2
Ooooh, no fighting over him now, girls. If you wanna see more pics of Chamber check out the Gen X thread cos I will be posting a heap of him with the others in there soon.

Cheers,
Mana

Bozzalev
Mana, you're so cool! yes Now that I have a scanner, I'll probably be able to post some Gen X photos, too. Plus more Chamber naughty

Bozzalev
Well, since I'm a lover and not a fighter, all I'll say is that when I dream, he's mine every night *lick lick lick* tongue LOL

Mana4X2
Thanks, Bozz! You're not so bad yourself! rolling on floor laughing

Vampy
in your dreams, gal roll eyes (sarcastic)

i've got him 24/7 droolio

ÞÁØlå
eek! now vampz has competition! laughing

monkeyboy27
chamber cool and i'm pretty sure his powers killed him not sure but he did lose his mouth

Bozzalev
Nope, Chamber didn't die from his powers, unless he died in a very recent comic that I haven't read. He *did* lose his mouth and blew off half his chest, but is sustained by the psionic energy inside him. He's reconstructed now, though, thanks to Weapon X.

Mana4X2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Chamber/chamber8.jpg

Mana4X2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Chamber/Chambericonpanel3.jpg

Mana4X2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Chamber/Chambericonpanel5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Chamber/Chambericonpanel2.jpg

Mana4X2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Chamber/Chambericonpanel4.jpg

Mana4X2
This one is just sooooooo sexy I had to post it again in its full form!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Chamber/Chamber_Yummy.jpg

Bozzalev
Originally posted by Mana4X2
This one is just sooooooo sexy I had to post it again in its full form!

That's my fave of his too! I love how angry he looks and how he's just giving you a peek of his psi fire. Mmmm psi fire.....droolio I know it sounds terrible, but Jono is so good at being angry. I love it. Nummy.

Vampy
*dies from happiness*

Mana4X2
Thought you would like those pics. Hope to get some more soon.

Cheers,
Mana

naiveprophet
I have a gallery of Chamber pictures, including Weapon X, which show his face. Take a look at darknessenraptures.vze.com

Spiderman_RJ
poor chamber? he can telepathy, poor GF of his. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.