Joy Ride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Did anyone else kind of like this movie?
I thought it was desent, not great but not bad either...

Although i kind of think there is gonna be a sequel or sumthing to it yes

BackFire349
Haven't seen it, but i can safetly say it sucks.

lil bitchiness
you didnt see it, but you can say it sucks?! How the F*** can you do that i wander?!

I thought it was alright...it wsant amazing, but it was nice to watch!

slayer
i loved it it used 2 be my fave last year watched it 18 times my new fave scream i've seen 33 times in 8 weeks

Espantada20
It was a pretty good movie.Im sure they'll make a sequel to that one too though.Bastards.

pablo007
Joy Ride sucks. and slayer have you just discovered Scream ?

slayer
no it's just i just got into it a few months ago i knew it existed b4 then but every1 said it was crap so i din't c it till then

BackFire349
As the horror expert i have a skill for knowing what scary movies suck without having to see them.

pablo007
hahahahahaha yeah you can tell which movie is going to suck just by the plot

pablo007
and ur right, Joy Ride sucks badly, no blood or gore whatsoever.

lil bitchiness
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.....''no blood or gore whatsoever''
ok, even BF has to agree as ''a true horror expert'' that a good horror does NOT depend on gore! Shining was not gory, but it was a great film, Rose Red was not gory, but i thought it was good.....etc
Joy Ride is not a horror film.....its a thriller, as a horror expert who hasnt seen it, you should have known this!

Neo_Version 7
BTW, they're was blood. When the guyz jaw gets pulled out or whatever.

BackFire349
Yes, gore does not make a good movie, although good gore scenes are always nice. And ocassionaly, they can make a movie good.

Also, i never said it was a horror movies mind you, i called it a "scary movie". I suggest you read the posts a bit more thouroghly before trying to make wise cracks.

lil bitchiness
Riiiight......ok i'll go do that!
I am not trying to make wise cracks, thats what you do arround threads....im stating what i think!
I read your post...and when you did say ''as a horror expert'' *sigh* i did assume that....
Besides...i still dont understand people who will judge a film with out seeing it....
i refuse to judge film by a poster or a trailer...
quinten Tarantino did well with the Kill Bill poster....it doesnt tell you anything about the plot or the story!

pablo007
I'll take horror over thrillers any day

BackFire349
Kill Bill was outstanding, plus the fact that it was directed by quentin gives it alot of credibility

Joy ride looked like just another teen mindless thriller, adn that's exactly what it was from what ive heard.

Striel
Joy ride was NOT a good movie... I kept waiting for something cool to happen and it never did.

silver_tears
i found it entertaining.......wasnt excellent but sumthing to watch
and it didnt answer alot of questions at the end so i think there will definately be a sequel.......i mean the jeepers creepers sequel came how many years after the first big grin

Espantada20
how did it go from the suckiness of Joy Ride to Kill Bill?

slayer
because of the poster or sumthin'

lil bitchiness
Espantada20<
oh my god, read the thread before you...ah never mind,
I said that i dont understand people who judge movie without seeing it, or judging it purely on the trailer or a poster...then i said that qunten tarantino did a good job with the poster as it didnt say anything about the story...GEEZ!

lil bitchiness
Really?! even the really cool psychological ones....

silver_tears
i like both actually big grin
very entertaining in their own way big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Its on tv right now. Im watching it for the 40th time. Its pretty good i suppose smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.