Danz gf or fan??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aimz Radcliffe
hey everyone, um i really need your help.
I have this picture of Dan Radcliffe and this gurl and i was wondering if u thought it was his gf or just a fan??
Please tell me what you think i really wanna no.

i'm really not sure but i really hope that it is just a fan...
Luv Aimz Radcliffe

Dan's sexy,hot,fyne,and myne!
Every1 no's dat Aimz is a huge Dan and Harry fan!!!!!!!
smile Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue i tred 2 add the picture but it didn't work..does ne 1 have the pic or can they tell me how 2 paste it?

crazy_c
I said Luna big grin. To put a pic in ure msg write ure msg then click preview and spellcheck and theres an option to attatch an image there.

Dracos_vanilla
I voted for Luna too, but I was stuck btwen A new character and some gurl in slytherin options. 2 hard to choose for me, but i had 2wink

Aimz Radcliffe
o yip...i don't no who he will like...i think mayb sum1 in slytherin ?? i don't no smile

Kat121278
I just hope it's not Cho again! She really got on my nerves in the OOTP, I mean I know Cedric dying must have hit her hard, but she was so mean to Harry, leading him on and then running out on him every time.
I vote for Luna she is funny and easy going and just what Harry needs with his knack for getting himself into trouble!!!

Aimz Radcliffe
o yea tru! dat would b kewl ......se's really wierd which is cool and her and Harry would make a great team but 2 b honest i think luna likes ron sad

Kat121278
That would be an interesting fight...Hermione and Luna over Ron!
I wish Ron and Hermionie would get over themselves and just get together already though!

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah same...like it's so obveoise (sp) that they like eachother..

Orli'sElf7
hey Aimz if u hav a pic of them mebbe i can help u or at least put the url to where u got the pic

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah we need to no what this chick looks lyke

Orli'sElf7
bet she'll look exactly like cho : /...

StrgzrCndyPixie
mayb

Aimz Radcliffe
no she doesn't she's taller than him..lol i saved the pic but 4got where i got it from...sumwhere on google...SHE BETTA B A FAN!!! no

StrgzrCndyPixie
can u post it??????????????????????

Orli'sElf7
yea i really wanna c wut she looks like....is she asian??? if shes azian its prolly kwon boa shes playing cho in the next movie...mebbe they were just hanging out.....but lol id really care bout daniel's love life more concerned bout toms ^_~...dont get me wrong i luv dan lol but i luv tom more!!! love

Aimz Radcliffe
she's not aisan and i would post it cept it didn't work no

StrgzrCndyPixie
k

Smart Hermione
try again

Aimz Radcliffe
yea i'll try sumtime 2nite smile

StrgzrCndyPixie
thanx

crazy_c
Maybe its not working because its not a gif, jpg, txt, zip or jpeg file.

Aimz Radcliffe
it still isn't workin no mad

raph
i voted 4 luna , and i heard jk rowling has already started writing book 6 , yay!!!!!!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
i hpe it is done soon

Aimz Radcliffe
same....Ginny and Luna r a tie!! i hope it's Luna smile she's kewl

StrgzrCndyPixie
yea i hpe its luna aswell

Aimz Radcliffe
Ginyy's Harry best m8's sis so i don't fink they shld get 2gether

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no cause then ron and harry would have a major cat fight...........lol

XxSamanthaxX
Why would they fight? Ron would rather Harry date his sis then some other guy. Although, he'd probably be a bit annoyed with Harry wink But I still think that Ginny and Harry are gonna get togeather at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Initsereg!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
yea it will probably happen but im kinda favouring luna a lil bit more

Aimz Radcliffe
lol me 2...but like don't u fink it would b wierd 4 your best m8 2 b datin yr sis?? i would

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah

raph
LISTEN!!!!(not literially) luna will be in future books coz jk rowling just wouldn't put her in one book and leave her out of the others? whats the point in only bringing her into 1 book

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah i neva thought of it that way

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah....i no..of corse she will like Luna's sooooo kewl!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

airangel429
I THINK he will like Luna...in the next book..but in the end he will be with Ginny! big grin

There were ALOT of signs showing that there's was a possible attraction between Harry and Luna in the end of book 5...so in the beginning I could see them together...but maybe not til the end...I think Luna's character might serve a GREAT purpose....and then she might get killed off....b/c others are gonna die...and I could see it being her...........who knows though......

I totally like her character though

Izz
Of course Cho. Maybe we would WANT it otherwise, but it wouldn't be logic. She's (Rowling) slowly building up their relationship, so she really won't break it down the next book.

hawaiianchick0o
Tell me what site u saw that pic?PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! ne one luv horses, i have lots!!! i also luv dan radcliffe!!! please tell me
bunny Happy Dance angel love

Aimz Radcliffe
ok ppl...i no wat website it is...but it's hard 4 me 2 explain so listen or read carfully! and just hang in dere k?
1. go on to www.google.com
2. type in the google space Daniel Radcliffe and Tom felton.
3. next i think sum girls like sayin Daniel Radcliffe's soooo hot or sumfin...click on that and it will say all these links on sumfin like danradcliffe.org click on dear daniel... then go enter and click on the mexico pics.

tHERE, hope you got it!
but i found out dat's it's not his gf!! happy love he was at dumbledores memoral...:sad: and he was standin wif his daughter....FEEW!

Lily Evans
I really don't think that Ron and Hermione are going to get together but I am think Ginny or most likly a new person.

Toms_Chick85
i dont think harry will like anyone. i think he will stay single. big grin angel

Toms_Chick85
and i dont really like the thought of hermy and ron goin out....

Aimz Radcliffe
ya same here...i think they r REALLY diff

hawaiianchick0o
Thanks!!!!!!! alot!!! big grin

Aimz Radcliffe
4 wat?? u talkin 2 me??

hawaiianchick0o
hey!!!!

i still think dan is cute, but i have a bf now, soooo......ne way, ne one have any news on him lately? angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.