matrix 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lesner
what will matrix 4 be about. will it be good or sucky or awesome. who's knows what it will be about. as long as it is good.

Crash_Overload
Okay, There WILL not be A Matrix 4, Well MAYBE, but only if Keanu signs a contract. And only if it isn't ONLY for the money

JediHDM
Matrix 4?! They aren't making Matrix 4...i think you are refering to Revolutions, in which case, this is the third time they have made a movie, concerning the plot related to Neo...

realworlddreams
DONT BLASPHEME!!!! NO MATRIX MOVIE NOT WRITTEN BY THE BROS IS HERECY ON THE PART OF WB!!!!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif

burlyman
miffed

Korri
im in matrix 4 angel

bjn74
Keanu Reeves, who stars as Neo in The Matrix trilogy, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming DVD of The Matrix Reloaded features some impressive extras. "I've seen some of the behind-the-scenes footage," he said in an interview at a release party celebrating the DVD.

"It looks really incredible. They had a documentary crew during the course of making the film, and so I was interviewed a couple of times for that."

With the final installment in the trilogy, The Matrix Revolutions, opening in theaters in Nov. 5, Reeves said he will be both relieved and saddened to leave the franchise behind. "I had a great experience making these films, and it's been great to be a part of them," he said. "I feel very fortunate, very lucky. And when the cycle is complete, I'll miss that. I really enjoy the films, and there won't be any more."

KEY WORDS: there wont be anymore...Thank You

dave123
if we only just seen m2, how we meant to have half a clue on what m4 is gonna be about???

Dryden
YEA!!!!! if they made another it be like making the first three star wars movies and would ruin the trilogy...doh...they made those...

lets hope they dont add on to it.

bjn74
like it says above..they wont do it..id bet the farm,,or , um, the house on it.

JediHDM
Dryden> thats different, because George Lucas set out, to make Star Wars a new hope with the general plot for THREE trilogies...the Wachowskis only wrote THREE movies...Yes, you heard me correctly, three trilogies...

Dryden
true...but thank GOD we only saw one of the trilogies..but yeah..i understand your point.

realworlddreams
7 8 n 9 would b the better star wars movies: can we say "reopening of the jedi temple?" anyway, thers not gonna b those either, (cuz lucas sed he wont unless he gets 10 yrs off n feels like makin them later, n i dont think a 70 yr old man, cept maybe woody allen, would make 3 movies) but who cares, matrix trilogy beats star wars by :..: much.

Ginerninja
I thouht it was guaranteed he was gonna make 3 movie after the original trilogy anyway?

My name is Neo9
Who the **** gave u dat idea? lol, datz pretty pathetic of u 2 asl somethin' stupid like dis.

Teunis
The only extra Matrix rumored to be made is a Prequel.

And yet, this is only a rumor.

If you wish to enjoy Matrix "after" Revolutions, pick up Matrix Online and become apart of the future. Nerds. stick out tongue

Dryden
last two posters must have missed that we were speaking of Star wars and not matrix...

JediHDM
no, he had originally planned to make the three movies, then to make the prequel trilogy, then to make the final movies, however, he has said he will wait another TEN years before even thinking about making 7, 8, and 9

burlyman
a prequel... morpheus breaking up with niobe, cypher not being the one...
i dont think there will be. but another animatrix series - yes please! yes

dave123
trinity being freed?

burlyman
well, that too

The Omega
Oh no! Well, I guess the next thing we'll hear is NOT spoilers about Revolutions, but people telling us they've already seen Matrix 4??

Crash_Overload
*coughmasterofmatrixcough*

The Omega
Crash> Do NOT encourage it!!! (Shakes fist) wink

AliasNeo15
Carie Ann Moss said herself on "Regis and Kelley" that there werent going to be any more. When she said it, it was quick too?

forumcrew
the brothers have stated very clearly that their story has been told after the 3rd.. i really think they care about the quality of their story more then the money.. especially since they are already loaded off the first 3

JediHDM
CRASH> DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!!! It will just make it harder when the 5th comes around...

Dryden
lets all take a step back.....

we waited 20yrs for more star wars movies....and we were let down (IMO)

now we're gonna wait for more matrix movies? I think they would most likey be saturated with small plot points and some trivial action.

Think about how much plot they CRAMMED into each matrix....then think of whats left to put into any of the other ones.

please god no more matrix after these 3, in a perfect TRIlogy

Korri
how come i wasnt invited sad

sith_darth_jay
just wait for revolutions and will see if there's room for m4

i personally don't want a 4th matrix, revolutions an online is enough... for now

The Omega

Dryden
totally agree!!!

I think they did the same with the already mediocre Superman series, and awesome Indiana Jones

ihaveasecret
There will be a Matrix 4.

There is a cover up of a scam, though not very effective. The 2 movies were only supposed to be one, the trilogy was always intended.

I know a little, not because I am invloved, but because I am around. I know of one character who is not return. Though that person is pretty obvious.

I know two actors who are returning, Lambert Wilson and Monica Bellucci. I'll assume that Jada and Lawernce are as well - that's a guess.

There is no script, that I know of.

Wish I knew more - actually I do. But sometimes things change and sometimes they don't, but it is too soon.

The Unknown
Right...

ragesRemorse
If Revolutions does aswell as reloaded in the financial and positive fan response. Then there will deffaintly be another matrix movie. I mean i know the ending was done the way it was so the story could be decided by you and live on within the fans. The fact is these people love making these movies. Everyone who was involved with these movies never gave a deffinate answer when asked if there would be another movie. the cast all said the same thing. I dont think so, i mean i dont see how there could be, the brothers told the story they wanted to. The same with the brothers themselves. That answer is basically i dont know.

Revolutions wont be as popular and well liked as reloaded though. So there is no way there would be another feature film. The only way is if everyone who see's it loves it, but i see the wachowskie brothers getting some hate mail on this movie, atleast from the people i've talked to who diddnt like it. Thats a shame to, only if people could break there arogant perspective and think a little more open mindedly, they might see what revolutions gives us. Matrix 4 is deffaintly not nessicary, but i deffaintly wouldnt rule it out

Bowdy
the person who said reloaded/revolutions was going to be one movie has a point if they planed a trilogy then there would be a 3rd movie which could become the 4th, as i much as i hope i doubt it will happen.

The Omega
Ihaveasecret>http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

You're not MasterofTheMatrix or MatrixKnower in disguise by any chance???

Yes, Revolutions is the second half of Reloaded, but it's been called "The Third Movie", not "The second half of Reloaded."

"I know a little, not because I am invloved, but because I am around."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/05/09/1052280438595.html

If you're not involved you're simply guessing. Otherwise get some proof or get out!

pslice
when the wachowski bros were interviewed in '99 about m2 and m3 they said that they could make "a sequel and a prequel, two sequels, or two prequels" They could make a prequel w/o it sucking like star wars
Maybe

burlyman
...without marcus chong or without gloria foster... that wouldnt work because her old shell is how theyve always remembered her

eek! did you know goria foster was ina movie "i spy - this guy smith" about an agent called smith,

eatingimpaired
rrrriiiiigggghhhhtttt

fanatos
I believe there will be matrix 4.
But it is not necessary to have Neo in it.

priestjim
Matrix 4 will be about cookies.

ragesRemorse
maybe they'll reveal the recipe for the oracle cookies. That would be worth a sequal. but other than that, i highly believe that these movies were made with money as the furthest inspiration for it's creation. Though i cant see another installment for any other reason rather than money.

JediHDM
IT HAS BEEN SAID BY COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS CONNECTED TO THE MATRIX SERIES THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOVIES CONCERNING NEO, TRIN, MORPH,ETC...NO MORE MOVIES. HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY THIS?!?!?!

PersefonePotter
The "prequel" you so speak of would be the Animatrix. smile

dave123
a prequel, not necessarily a movie, about seraph? all this stuff about him beating smith, and the comment made to him in the car park and what mero says, there is a lot that needs explaining smile

JediHDM
no, im not saying they will not discuss this, or delve any deeper, however, there will not be anymore movies like what we have seen. the story of Neo, trin, morpheus is over.

The Unknown
That Matrix Online will be the "Matrix 4". The stories will be written by the W. Bros.

soybean311
If you think about it...Reloaded and Revolutions were meant to be one movie:eek!:. Therefore we can believe that there can be another movie installment, but in some other form. May be an Animatrix 2 or the Online Game, but that would be horseshit :mad:, I hope they bring out the REAL final chapter of the Matrix Movies. eek!

The Unknown
Even if they were meant to be one movie, they are TWO movies, making it a trilogy. Just like Kill Bill is one movie, it's split into two movies, Volume 1 and Volume 2. The Matrix trilogy is complete.

AliasNeo15
man, no one can look at the first matrix the same anymore, cus u know wut ends up happening. this is gaymad

SimplePriest
I still love the first film. In fact, I could go for watching it right now. And I personally thought that the last two did a great job. I was wondering though, for those people who didn't like it, did you guys watch the Animatrix, play ETM, read the comics, etc? I'm not saying it was necessary or not, I was just curious if there was any connection, or should I say trend between those who went into all that other stuff, and those who liked the movie.

Should I start a thread on that?..... hmmm

The Unknown
I played ETM and watched the Animatrix, and I didn't really like the movie. I think that people not liking it was caused by all the anticipation on the movie. Everyone expected it to be the best movie of all time, like I did, and I was disappointed. But another reason was that the scenes were rushed together.

slinger
I think when they talk about The Matrix Online being a continuation they don't really mean a matrix 4, but a way for the matrix series to live on. The game might take place during or before the first matrix. But that's just my opinion. smile

The Unknown
No, it takes place after Revolutions.

SimplePriest
yup, after

***I hope it's better than ETM***

The Unknown
I liked ETM. What repetitive gameplay is everyone talking about?

ihaveasecret
Okay a little something. I suggest you look at who the cast, especially the know names, are doing now. That's the last thing I'm going to say and you can take it for what it's worth.

ihaveasecret
One last thing. It's funny. I read some of these forums and I wonder if anybody actually watched the movie.

An obvious, non-insider statement. Nothing in revolutions ended. Or, very little at least. It wasn't done that way by accident. I think people have given up because the split was a mistake. You tell me one thing that has ended! I have no idea what the fourth story will be about, but I know enough that there is a whole lot left to write about.

JediHDM
...and im wondering if YOU even watched the movie...the war is over buddy...

The Unknown
The things that are over:

The war
The struggle to free people from the Matrix
Agent Smith
Possibly the anomalies

mikecivic
There is one thing that nobody seems to have mentioned, that I always was hoping to see happen in the Matrix series. After the first Matrix it was rumored that they were going to have a double-agent and also that they were all going to be reloaded into the matrix, and the awesome car chase seen that actually came to pass in Reloaded. I guess you could say that Agent Smith became the double-agent in Revolutions, but as I remember the rumor, it was suppose to be a female. I thought that in the end of reloaded, when Neo stopped the Sentinels, that they actually had been reloaded into the Matrix, hence the title. After seeing Revolutions, we now that was wrong. But you see, at the end of Revolutions.........
MOVIE SPOILER (sort-of) COMING, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE IT!!.... The oracle says that she is sure that they will see Neo again, and if I saw correctly, when the machines wheel Neo away on the cart, his eyes are back to normal, I have to see it again to be sure. They never say or show that he has died. Just some things to think about. I think the trilogy is great as it was, but I would love to see another movie, hopefully in a few years when there is some new technology that will stun the movie industry the way the first Matrix did.

The Unknown
Neo's mind exploded, I think he's pretty dead, unless his mind is part of the Matrix now. But his body is dead.

MR ANDERSON
why even bother coz there is no matrix 4 period

MR ANDERSON
this is what one dude put it as.Revolution also means going in a cirlce.hence the m3 was not going to be a revolt against the machines but that everything was going to go back where it all began..the source..how they get there was the issue but getting there they would.pretty confusing ha.well l treid to put it short but the guy really wrote a lot and he opened my eyes to some things.

The Unknown
There will be a Matrix Online, and Neo might be in it somehow...

JediHDM
the unknown> he's not dead, thats the point...his body is glowing in code, meaning he is, or has become, a program, and he is in a coma...

The Unknown
I don't think he's in coma, but I do believe that he is a program or has merged with the Matrix somehow. But I think his body's dead.

brandonbeyond
i don't think that was neo glowing.. i mean it does look like that but i thinkneo didn't have any glow or anything.. he was just plain dead... that glow i think was from that big machine.. its like a bed with a large bed post... all that was glowing but neo was just there motionless and breathingless. thats what i think

Ice_Lightningo3
I just read an interviw of Clayton Watson who plays the Kid in The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions and he has hinted to a possible Matrix 4. Here is the interview:

"Clayton Watson, who reprises the role of The Kid in the upcoming Matrix Revolutions movie, revealed to EW.com that there were indeed rumblings of further Matrix adventures, though producer Joel Silver has categorically denied that a further sequel will happen. "I've been told not to say anything," Watson told the site. "At one point it was, 'Look, if there's a 4, 5 and 6, then it's you and Jada .' And I'd say to the boys , 'Are we starting?' And they'd say, 'Don't f---ing go there, kid.'"

Asked recently about a possible fourth film, Silver told SCI FI Wire, "It will never happen."

For his part, Watson said, "At this stage, it's very doubtful that there'll be a continuation of the saga. But maybe in another five years or so." Revolutions opens worldwide on Nov. 5."

------------------

Whats your views in the interview??

Morpheus
THER WONT BE A 4 MATRIX.......BUT WHO KNOWS?

The Omega
No. Not Matrix Four.
It all continues in the Matrix On-line.

Korri
i think they should make a film called Finding Neo

Agent
uhh...can you say that just ONCE more...?

laughing

realworlddreams
well, i ono, i see it in many ways. ok, if you take reloaded an revolutions as one movie, then yes there is a possiblility for a sequal regardless of what anyone says. then there is also this way of looking at it: if you take reloaded and revs as the acutaly matrix movie, then you can consider "The Matrix" (m1) as the "prequel" in a sense, becuase it was very connected, but becuase of the 6 month differential there is the fact that some things changed in that time. Much like the star wars movies are set 10 years apart, so that there is room in there for extras (i.e. novels etc) so i belive that there could be another sequel, or another prequel, but i have no clue im jus speculating.
also, a story specifically about seraph would be nice, lets c he's reffered to as: "wingless", "judahs", and "a ghost" just a thought, but he may be an exile agent like smith, except a good guy now, hmm... i have no clue what im talkin about, help me plz.

JediHDM
just because there is room for another movie, or more stories, does not mean they will make another...there are anime, comics, etc...

atcmonke
maybe there will maybe there wont..
some thoughts you prolly know:

Matrix: introduces us about the Matrix and the search for the One.

The Animatrix: Prequal to The Matrix and "Flight of The Osiris" fills us in on the trasition from The Matrix to Reloaded.

Reloaded: Zion will be attacked, the One has to try and stop this. He learns about his purpose and finds out there were previous versions.

Enter The Matrix: havent played it but it gives the transition between Reloaded and Revolution.

Revolution: Battle of Zion, the fight for freedom, the One helps the machines to end the war.

The Matrix Online: as you can see everything in between the movies were transitions. Maybe this game will tell us what will be next...

realworlddreams
aight, thats fine, so basicaly there are like 6 total things, i guess, anyways... however, i seem to ask this question everywhere, someone explain the significance of seraph as "wingless, and judas?" wingless signifies a fallen angel, an judas betrayed jesus, well, i didnt see seraph betraying NEO anywhere, so somebody explain the relevance.

AliasNeo15
anime will be fine with me. it would be pretty awesome if they make an anime series on "The Matrix"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.