spider-man 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lesner
i 've seen the trailer and it will kick ass big ass! big grin stick out tongue big grin stick out tongue big grin stick out tongue Happy Dance

carnage713
were u see the trailer

masterofmatrix
see he isnt replying to you so he is obviously lieing. if has seen the trailer and post a link to it.. i'd eat my ass with a spoon-honest

vvvrulz
Spidey 2 trailer, where where?

carnage713
wow now thats dedication

LeAtHerRFace
lesner is a lier

The Ones
he is a fat lier. MoM, PUT YOUR SPOON AWAY

Zephonim
Liar is spelt 'liar". I have no idea what a 'lier' is.

The Ones
ya ya ya couldnt have picked a worse time

Zephonim
What does that mean?

The Ones
you are dumb

Zephonim
Who is dumb?

The Ones
YOU ZEPHONIM

Zephonim
Screw you man. Plus what the hell does 'ya ya ya couldnt have picked a worse time'? Looks like it was written by a two year old ass.

nightcrawler2
in spider-man 2 hes is up against with for it with for it ooO can can hold it in any more DOC. OCTOPUS

gambit88
ok so did lesner see the trailer or not

Zephonim
I'm not even sure the trailer is finished, which is kind of disapointing. There was a trailer for the first one almost a year before it's release.

ivyem
yeah tobey

gambit88
i thought they didn't even have the casting done

ando
I read Doc Oc is the villlan, which is believable, and I hope so Doc Oc rocks. Aloha tim

vvvrulz
Ive seen someone describe the trailer with pretty good detail in another thread. Maybe a beta version is out there somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.