villins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lesner
what villians will be in part 2. smile big grin

Zephonim
It's just Doc Ock as the major one. Sam has said he only wants one villan per movie.

agentsmith114
i think there should only be villain per movie, unless your gonna have spider-man vs the sinister six or something like that

vvvrulz
I thought the lizard was in S2 as well.

agentsmith114
i dont think lizard is supposed to be in s-man 2, even though i saw on killermovies.com that he may have been. (sam neil as curt conners?) i just hope they dont kill off doc ock in s-man 2. (he was alive for a while in the comics.)

ThePunisher
i think they are gonna kill Doc Ock, just cause. They need to kill the villian or else all of those really big spiderman fans will get sadsad. Killing the villians make all of us villian fans sadsad

agentsmith114
true miffed

ThePunisher
thats the only way those movie executives know how to think sometimes *waves fist in anger*

krazymoe
as for the Lizard... I could see it for SM3. In the first film Peter mentions Dr. Connors at the lab. Maybe a brief cameo in SM2 featuring Curt... then we'd have a great build up the the Lizard in 3.

As for killing Doc Ock.... I think that would be a mistake. He's never actually died in the comics. I'd like it to stay true to the origins. Leave him in jail, or in a coma at the end. Beaten... but alive.

Zephonim
There is a rumor that Curt Conners will change at the end of the second and the third will pick up from there, but there is another rumor that Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin will be in the third.

HockeyFace
Kraven should be in the third!

godfather
the lizard will make a cameo and there will also be the black cat who should start off bad then fall in love with spiderman - bye bye mary jane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.