the osbournes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i got there first seaon on dvd and it is funny as hell and listeing to the deleted shit and gags and shit is funny as hell jack is just a bad boy and kelly is eviil and i just luv this show who else does and owns the dvd

loserib
i have season 1 on dvd its great ozzys rules

Cemetry Slut
i seen it my cousin has it

LindsIsTightK
I haven't boughten either season 1 or 2 on DVD yet, but I totally love the show. Well, lovED the show anyways. Once I saw the ending of season 3, it really made me second think that show. I don't really have any plans of buying it on DVD anymore.

BackFire349
Hate it, it was kinda comical at first to see ozzy struggle to say the simplist words, but now it's just annoying and sad.

The best thing that has some out of the osbournes was a hilarious joke on south park making fun of it.

This is what stans mom says when she catches stan watching osbournes.

"Stan, what did i tell you about watching this show!?"

"Sorry mom..."

"I'ts going to make you retarded Stanley"

badkittykitty
BF i am with you,I hate the whole clan,especially jack,little over privileged brat.

LindsIsTightK
I dislike Kelly more then I dislike Jack. She is such a spoiled brat.

badkittykitty
..did you see where she cutting christina agulara(cant spell it) what a little b*tch!!!

LindsIsTightK
miffed -glares- That was my final draw with Kelly Osbourne miffed

Kelly is just jealous that Xtina has the body to be a sexy young woman and she doesn't evil face

badkittykitty
exactlly!! she's so jealous she cant see straight

LindsIsTightK
One thing I must say though, is that Sharon is an absolutely beautiful and amazing woman for her age. She is the one sane member of the Osbournes

badkittykitty
I do like her but i think she is far from sane lol

LindsIsTightK
Well when you compare her to the other members of their family, she is the most sane out of them. I agree though, compared to people who live a normal lifestyle, she is nowhere near being sane.

DeNiro
jack is funny as hell but he will be like his dad i bet in a few years but OZZY rules i luv his music

loserib
yeah his music kicks ass i have seen him six times live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.