i got a atougraph from steve the guy in disturbed today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
see i live around where he used to leave and he used to work with my dad and he delveredy concret and ne day he quite and my dad was like were did steve go and the guys r like oo he is a rock star now but ne way he showed up at my dads work today and my dad got a autograph picture of him for me wich is relaly cool cause i luv distrubed

wicker_man
congratz man,Disturbed are an excellent band,one of my good m8's is a huge fan of them thats how i got into them,as for autographs i own i have both Dave Grohls and Kurt Cobains both of who are my heroes.

loserib
i have everybodys autograph from disturbed but steves i even have a signed pck of zig zags by david dramian i hve all kinds of other autographs from bands more then i can count i have
mudvaynes
superjointritual
project 86
trapt
depswa
motograters

i also have picture of me with
dan from disturbed
all of projcect 86
rob zombie
joey from motograter

DeNiro
rob zombie is cool as **** that one is surely a keeper

loserib
http://www.xrwinfo.com/joz.gif

heres the pick i got with zombie its a few years old and i don have long hair any more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.