what is this guys name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
he was the ugly troll guy or sumthing he was the guy that always said that the ring was his precious and this creature had a split personalty cause i cant figure it out so can u guys tell me with out to much sarcasim thnaks stick out tongue

Exa

Hypernova

fini
hmmm you did not watch the movie or read the book either..........thats obvious

Smeagol stole the ring from his friend( who found it in the river) and after many years he went to live in the caves of the misty mountains. In the caves he became 'gollum', ironically Gollum is a sound he makes with his throat. So i think living 500 yrs in a cave, eating raw fish would make you kinda crazy......dont ya think

Lord_Andres
eating raw fish got nothing to do with getting crazy

fini
well eating raw fish all the time.............bout to be some nutritional probelms soon enough

Exa

DeNiro
omg yeah that is his name ok cause i was making fun of one of my bosybuilding friends when he was doing a set he looked like him and i was trying to think of the name thanks u qeustion answered

closing--closed

Hypernova
Yes, Gollum did steal it from his friend (I don't remember if he killed his friend for it). Deagol or something to that effect.

I really need my book back!!

Let's not close this thread yet. We can talk about Smeagol/Gollum/Anday Serkis laughing out loud

He was a ring bearer don't forget smile And not alot of people in the history of ME can say that laughing out loud

aniron
I never call him gollum because smeagol hates gollum

BingaBonga
Yeah, Deagol was Smeagols cousin or brother or somethin, and he found it, then Smeagol killed him, put it on, went home and was going to tell them that there was a boating accident or somethin, and no one could see him because he had the ring on, so yeah, that's how he left his family and got the ring.... yes

Izz
Smeagol wanted the ring, and so he asked it of Deagol as a birthdaypresent, but Smeagol had already had a present of Deagol, so Deagol refused to give it, and then Smeagol killed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.