Yet another forum idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I suggest a General Humor forum, especially with all the jokes me and silver_tears are clogging up the OTF with...

What are your thoughts?

yerssot
just merge them into one thread

LanceWindu
Well most of them are best kept in their own threads, different types of jokes and all.

yerssot
well, I don't think people would mind the "types" being mixed messed

LanceWindu
I still think it would be great to have a Humor forum.

BackFire349
Thats the kinda crap the off topic forum was made for, correct?

LanceWindu
Not really, the OTF was designed for anything and everything, but some times the OTf gets clogged with one type of thread and that's it.

BackFire349
Well, they count as anything and everything. If the forum is getting clogged then maybe those threads should stop getting made, and just create one or 2 threads for the type of topics.

LanceWindu
The same should go for every other forum as well then by your judgement. Maybe we should just make the Star Wars forums into just 2 threads. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
Obviously that is taking it to far. Star Wars, along with every other topic that exists in forums have nearly infinite possibilities of discussion. The jokes do not, they are probably something of a current trend and will most likely die out shortly.

However, should they continue to thrive and somehow survive, then i guess i can't dispute a forum for them

Fire
I woundn't be for it

pablo007
Yeah I'd love to see a Humor Forum, DeNiro had suggested one previously.

Fire
would be too small IMO

yerssot
I still fail to see why you can't throw them into one giant thread!

if there are too many joke-threads in the OTF, those posters obviously didn't bother to place it in a thread which already was about jokes

Fire
True

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I say we make a sports forum. smile im huge hockey fan.

Fire
Then ask for a sports forum

tho there is already a thread about ti

LanceWindu
I already said that most of these jokes need a thread of there own, we have discussions with them and add ons, that would get too confusing if they were all just in one thread.

BackFire349
Then you'd have to make a forum for every trendy, flavor of the week topic.

Fire
True BF True smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.