Harry Potter Cast Grows Up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katzmeow

Anathema
Nice sig!

Dracos_vanilla
yea nice sig. Ab. the article: i've found link to it on mugglenet.com (i suppose) or some potterish web site about 4 days ago. lol. but i like it anyway

katzmeow
Thanx guys. It's a good article eh. I lurve it...

Aimz Radcliffe
omg rupert's 15! i neva new dat...i fort he was the same age as dan! love

Smart Hermione
yeah smae here until i read it somewhere that he was the oldest out of the trio.

katzmeow
Well, i knew but still, you learn something new every day!

starprincess366
OMG they can drive already! nice cars, i read somewhere that they will replace most of the cast after movie5 becuase they will be to old to play the part. blast! i hate it when film makers recast

XxSamanthaxX
Only Tom can drive, the others can't yet.
I knew Rupert's age, but I didn't know he played pool. big grin hehe I love pool! I'd kick his ass if we had a match tho wink haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Initsereg!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.