Scary Movie 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkFollowerOfTheSith
So whose looking forward to it?

Edna_witch
I think they exhausted all avenues for that in the first film. It would all be the same really. Pretty dull I think!

Ratcat
The first was dull, this one will just be yet another opportunistic replay...

ChelsiJediKnight
I totally agree. They are really going stretch that movie to nothing. It was boring and stupid the first time, it is just going to be real retarded the second. They just need to give it up.

Jedi Knightess roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Total kiddie flick.

zed
'Scary Movie' is supposed to be a parody of 'Screem', but was'nt 'Screem' a parody on horror movies.

Soon someone might make a parody on 'Scary Movie' laughing out loud

zereil
Scary Movie II is not actually parodying Scream Movies, this follow on is parodying Devil worshiping movies. IT looks like that in each Scary MOvie they will seek to parody a sub-genre of the horror industry... It has all the original cast, although some play different characters although some stay the same.

cgtuna21
Too bad I've already seen it. It's so hilarious. The caretaker in the mansion, omg he was so funny. I could crack ^ right now.

SaTsuJiN
My favorite part was when the girl came downstairs just to tell everyone they sucked and pissed all over the rug. I was crying from laughing so much. The first one was 10 times better though

DeNiro
There were only like 5 times were this movie made melaugh plus they do more guy nudity then ne girl nudity i mean come on the mangina was just disgusting. sick

buffymitch
loved the first one better but i still loved the sequel

vvvrulz
I agree with ya deniro, scary movie was certainly good, but part two really pushed it and in the end turned out to be too exaggerated and cliche'd to enjoy.

Wolfie
I didn't like the first one so I didn't bother to see the second one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.