Damn Key Maker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyShady
Ok, just got done playin ETM for the billionth time and found something I hadnt noticed before. When u goto find the key maker, he has that key for Neo and he asks Niobe if she could bring it to Neo. If Niobe had went to give it to him then they never would have known about any kind of bomb going off and it wouldve probably killed him. Even if it wouldnt have killed him then the door to the source would have been destroyed, thus making it impossible for Neo to know what he found out in the movie. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sifer
He also says it:

"Unlocks the future"

The Oracle also states:

"I'm interested in one thing, Neo: The future."

Sifer
Also, that wallpaper rocks smile

CrazyShady
No but the keymaker asked Niobe to give Neo the key and he didnt even tell her that there was a bomb in the building. If Niobe had taken the key to Neo, then the door would have been destroyed, also Neo wouldnt have even known where the source was in the first place.

Vim
i thought in reloaded, the keymakers gives neo the key to open the door to the source before he died...?

Vim
yeah did you make that wallpaper?

clavis9495
Trinity looks real but I can see Neo was a drawing hehehe BUT GREAT YEAH GREAT!!!

husky321
Neo looks like Gray Davis in that wallpaper.

dave123
morpheus is a frog!

burlyman
Cain and Abel (Meros henchman) take the key
You didn't think we left it unlocked by accident, did you?
I think he did
Look at his face, he looks almost like a human

thats why the Keymaker is still making the key when neo comes to collect him, (and finishing it off in the building)
'Yes, I'm the Keymaker, I've been waiting for you.'

audioheem
what? i didnt understand that.. so what if she had given it to him? when do we find out about a bomb? im confused.. u mean the bomb triggered when the alarm goes off? explain in a bit more detail plz

dave123
look, if that door opens, KABLAM! bomb goes off! however, if they cut the power, it doesnt. when neo ENTERS the building, trinity has managed to just about cut off the power
he then enters the archie room, and the power is reactivated.
then he opens the door, KABLAMOO! bomb goes off, neo flies for his life and trinitys

burlyman
Niobe and Ghost wernt looking for the Keymaker
he helped them out of the sewers
(i think)

Neo, Morpheus and Trinity go and meet The Merovingian in hope of getting him. Which they do, and he tells them what The One must do. It is his purpose.

dave123
hmm, i cant even remember why they were in the mero's mansion! i can remember that if u were niobe, u had 2 free ghost and if u were ghost had to free niobe (which i thought was really cheap)

can anyone remember???

burlyman
keymaker escaped (cain and abel set him up)
keymaker helped niobe and ghost out of the sewers
cain and abel took the key
niobe and ghost had to go and get it

Dryden
guess I need to play ETM eh?

in M2 keymaker died helping neo and morpheus...must have been before this???

Noola
I'm confused - Niobe and Ghost had to find the key that was stolen by Cain and Abel, right? But I don't recall them ever getting it. The keymaker said that he could not make another key so... what the frickin heck is going on?!

Also - there is a conversation toward the middle of the game between the oracle and seraph, where she bascially tells him to contact Ballard so that he can contact the one. Therefore, this scene is set before the talk betwen the oracle and neo. So why did Gloria Foster not do this segment? Had she already died?

burlyman
yeh Gloria died before she could shoot any of ETM sad

if i remember right, that bit with seraph, the oracle is in the dark

clavis9495
think so
I dunno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.