Worst Acting in films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stuart Larkins
Well I have seen some good movies, heck I've seen some Great movies. But, however, if that movie is great, and there is just that one bad seed in the fim, and in this way I mean actor/actress, that can screw up the whole movie. Tell me about your movie disappointment by acting, or just them being in that particular role.

My 2 choices are?

Denise Richards in The World is Not Enough

Halli Berry in Die Another Day

BackFire349
Vin Diesel - ALL

AnakinFan
John Travolta - Broken Arrow
Nicolar Cage - ruined Wind Talkers mad
Thandie Newton - Mission Impossible 2
Tom Cruise - Eyes Wide Shut
Val Kilmer - Batman Returns
Keanu Reeves - Dracula
Keanu Reeves - Much Ado About Nothing
Harrison Ford - K19 The Widow Maker

Kes
Dont think 1 actor ruined M:I 2. The movie just plain sucks!

BackFire349
Julia Roberts- Erin Brochovich.

Kes
lol To me she ruins every movie.

Smashmaster11
Hayden Christensen- Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
Natalie Portman- Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
Jake Lloyd- Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
Tara Reid- all of her movies
Liam Neeson- Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

AnakinFan
Smashmaster11 not a Star Wars fan huh?

I don't see it as bad acting I see it as bad directing....

Darth Vicious
George Clooney:Batman and Robin, Damn u Clooney!

AnakinFan
Darth Vicious - whoa awesome signature! I thought Clooney stunk in Batman too but so did Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl.

ahaetrkarykl
drew barrymore- the wedding singer

this is one of my favorite adam sandler movies regardless, but drew barrymore had terrible acting

Smashmaster11
Don't get me wrong, but I think that te acting in Episode 1 + 2 could have been better.

Everything else about every Star Wars movie is superb, though.

Hayden Christensen (see Life as a House) and Liam Neeson (Darkman, Schindler's List, Les Miserables) are both excellent actors, so, yes, I would blame the directing.

alic88
angelina jolie: lara croft

Stuart Larkins
I have to agree 100% on this! Thanks!

Stuart Larkins
big grinThanks I agree I loved Life as a House! I thought Schindler's List was amazing! Thank you. I look forward to seeing how Hayden has developed as an actor for Epi. III to see if he knows the character. I thought he was better bad in that movie then good, he looked cool killing the Tuskin Raiders aka. Sand People!

"There all dead, I killed al of them, everyone, the Woman, and the Children, I slautered them like animals, I hate them, I hate them all!" dum dum dum - dum da dum dum da dum! oooooh! that was good, I felt his anger. If someone killed my mom, I'd do the same. mad

Stuart Larkins
I'm sorry I have to disagree, but you have a right to your opinion, even if it is wrong lol, kidding. Know but I liked Tomb Raider, good action, better then like Mario Brothers and freakin Street Fighter, but Mortal Kombat was cool.

Stuart Larkins
Drew Barrymore was funny in The Wedding Singer! Again I disagree.

Stuart Larkins
My worst moment in Batman and Robin

"No, I got you!" AGRHHH!!!!!!! I wanted to scream at them for that. And Robin sucked Donkey too. and George Cloony and Mr. Freeze Sucked. Only good Batman movies were 1st and 2nd and the 2nd one was iffy.

Stuart Larkins
Tara Reid is hot regardless of anything she is in, she was super hot in Josie and the Pussy Cats, I felt that roll was perfect for her as a character.

"Honk if you love Pussy - ::she stands there as a car crashes into another car, and pulling out the sign you see it says:: Honk if you love Pussy Cats.

Stuart Larkins
Seems to me people like John Travolta and Cuba Gooding Junior all have this weird way of acting now that they were either nominated or won an Academy Award the same goes with Samuel L. Jackson. Anyone else notice that? They all come across the same way in their style in the acting.

Stuart Larkins
Broken Arrow was like I was saying he just had this style about him, had the same one for Face/Off
Nicolas Cage, never saw Wind Talkers
Thandie Newton yeah she over did it.
Tom Cruise um yeah lets not even go there it sucked. The same with Cruise about his style, always seems to be too intense.
Keanu Reeves Dracula yeah, what's up with the way he acts always seem to wait for him to slip and say whoa, bogus dude!

Stuart Larkins
I seriously have to disagree with you on this. I think she did her best acting in this.

"There called Breasts Ed!"
"I went to (forgotten amount number) houses and performed (again forgotten amount number) Blow Jobs ::looks at Ed:: I'm really quite tired."

Stuart Larkins
I have to agree the only movies with Vin Disel I remotely liked were Fast and the Furious and Boiler Room.

Neo_Version 7
Boiler Room and Saving Private Ryan. BTW, to answer the question of worst acting, mine goes to HAyden Christensen for Anakin Skywalker in Episode II. He sux ballz man. Im not kidding

Kes
I disagree with you there. Angelina Jolie IS Lara Croft.
She is the perfect pick. Plus she's a great actress.

MUSE(a band)_16
that chik in wishmaster ugly and dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick

BackFire349
With her or without her, Tomb Raider just plain sucked ass.

Kes
Yeh but dont you think she's the perfect Croft?
Personally I cant think of anyone else to play her.
Not even the models that gave form to Croft.

Stuart Larkins
I agree 100% with you 1000% Thank you. I thought the first one was great, but she should have had to run more eek! Happy Dance

johnny_rotten
Mathew McConaughey in "Reign Of Fire". Perhaps the worst performance from an actor I have seen for many a year.

Heres one for the movie buff's out there. Check out Hazel Oconnor in a 70's movie called "Breaking Glass". Its the ultimate bad performance for me.

BackFire349
Eric Roberts, Julias brother made teh best statement about her performance in that movie.

"Seriously, what did she do in that movie that was so great, acted bitchy and wore a pushup bra...Basically was just herself."

plenTpak52
Keanu Reeves-everything
Julia Roberts-Hook
Hayden Christensen-Attack of the Clones
Val Kilmer-Batman Forever (it's NOT Batman & Robin. That's the one with George Clooney)

~fuoco~
her own brother siad that about her? messed

alic88
matthew mcCanaughy was in REIGN OF FIRE. what role did he play

shadow link
hayden christiansen DEFINATELY and maybe natalie portman in starwars 2

and julia roberts is a great actor, especially in erin brockovich

Kes
laughing out loud
Right on. Plus she had the real Erin to watch.

Stuart Larkins
Thank you, we all have a right to our opinions even if they are WRONG but I do think she was good in that movie.

lukeyduckey
That women who played trinty in The Matrix....dunno why but every secen shes in justa nnoys the crap ot me

CandyKoRn
Carrie Anne Moss

lukeyduckey
Yeah...her!! *snarls*

mardook

I haven't seen that. I have seen Monsters Ball. I thought it was very depressing. Slightly annoying but she was decent in that one. You should seen her in Losing Isaiah. She was pretty good in that one I think.

*DarkPhoenix*
Freddie Prinze Jr in Scooby Doo-mind u come to think of it everyone in that film was pretty dire apart from Matthew Lilliard

Colin Farrell-in pretty much everything he is in..i just dont have any respect for the guy as an actor i think he is a little over hyped..JMO

cermiestar
ben affleck in dardevil *shudders at awfulness ofacting*

vvvrulz
Halle Berry, Honks like a goose, any movie she's in.

And George Cloony in Batman and Robin, that has to be THE worst acting performance ive ever seen. "Hi Freeze, Im Batman"

*excuse me while i choke* sick

Kes
Well thats a script problem vvvrulz big grin

vvvrulz
Haha, I guess so mate. Worst dialogue then smile

Hypernova
Denise Richards and Thandie Newton messed

Kes
big grin

ThePhantomsKiss
Urm worst acting is....I think I would have to say David Schwimmer (spelling a little off but oh well)

bone_collector
Ben Aflleck ( everywhere), Coolio ( just stop acting man)
LL Cool J and Ice Cube ( Torque and Triple XXX 2) !!!

And I'm not metioning the worst of the worst like Lorenzo Lamas sick
or Michael Dudikoff sick sick

superspears
Kevin Costner. THE most wooden actor to date.

botankus
Let me think...Probably Britney Spears in Crossroads.

superspears
Do you have nothing better to do than follow me around the forum? big grin

botankus
Of course not. big grin
Wherever there's an issue with Britney that I must address (like this thread), I'll be there.

Britrogue
I may be considered biased here, but I don't think Britney was that bad in Crossroads. I watched it expecting to see something along the lines of Spiceworld and was pleasantly surprised.
Worst actors......Halle Berry seriously sucked ass as Ororo Munroe. She lacked the power and compassion that the character needed.
Cary Elwes as well. He really irritates me in pretty much everything he's in...

botankus
Also, in the home video Time Out With Britney Spears, it was a truly hideous acting performance.

rockinangel
cameron diaz in charlies angels

or britney spears in crossroads laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth Nauj
colin farrel-- can I say more!! hes so bad in everything. hes only popular for his looks.
vin diesel- popular for his looks to
ben affleck- everything
ll cool j-everything
errr more to come... you guys made me think know lol

Ronny
Originally posted by Stuart Larkins
Well I have seen some good movies, heck I've seen some Great movies. But, however, if that movie is great, and there is just that one bad seed in the fim, and in this way I mean actor/actress, that can screw up the whole movie. Tell me about your movie disappointment by acting, or just them being in that particular role.

My 2 choices are?

Halli Berry in Die Another Day George Cloony in Batman and Robin

and that is one fat ass signature

IceWithin
Originally posted by Stuart Larkins

My 2 choices are?

Halle Berry was bad in DaD, but people exaggerate A LOT she wasn't AS bad as people say she was.
I'd have to say... Lindsay Lohan - Every movie she has ever been in

Revan Souer
The worst has to be anyone in Troy good that was bad
"It's your destiny, Take it its yours!"
Shoot the writer for writing it, the Director for directing it and sorry to say Mr Pitt for not say I won't say such utter pish

iluvcandy
Hilary Duff (In ALL her movies), Emma Watson (ALL of those Harry Potter movies. She is TERRIBLE as Hermione!) Emmy Rossum (The Day After Tomorrow and Phantom Of The Opera), the Olsen Twins (All of their movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.