Mars Attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
So, anybody like this movie as much as me?

yerssot
it was quite entertaining

pablo007
Yeah it was really funny. Let's thank God for Burton's weird ideas.

Neo_Version 7
Cool actorz! Im serious, this is prolly in my Top 10 Weird-Ass but Awesome movies ever!

yerssot
especially natalie portman wink

Neo_Version 7
Damn, she was ****in gorgeous in it!

BackFire349
I enjoyed it.

Kes
Jeez great cast but to me this is the stupidest think. Movie sucks major a$$!

BackFire349
Twas very entertaining and funny.

movie_freak
Good Cast...Alrite movie

alic88
STUPID MOVIE. great cast though

yerssot
of course it's stupid if you don't see it as entertainment!

"Guess it wasn't a pigeon afterall"
or
"Please, don't run. We are your friends" (while shooting every moving thing in sight)

Neo_Version 7
Very funny. I mean, in a way, these kind of movies don't come out very often. I loved every bit of it.

Kes
There a dif between stupid and entertainment. This 1 just didnt entertain me messed

silver_tears
i liked mars attack...havent seen it in a while though stick out tongue

yerssot
kes, shuss; you have a ST name stick out tongue

only saw it once

Kes
stick out tongue

wicker_man
Mar Attacks had alot going for it including the excellent Tim Burton behind the wheel and a stellar cast but after watching it i found it a little unfufilling,this is probably the first Tim Burton film ive watched that i didn't really enjoy despite the cast boosting the excellent Jack Nicholson and Kathy Bates as well as John Don Baker,Pierce Brosnan,Annete Bennig to name but a few.

julibug
i found it quite funny. everyone has their own opinion, but i liked it!!!

SlipknoT
It was pretty good

julibug
i loved how they finally killed the aliens. i work in a studio, and sometimes i have to hear things that i think are going to bring me pretty close to death! i definately found that part amusing! (hope that wasn't too much of a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it)

johnny_rotten
I really loved this movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.