Naked Celebrities or Naked Unknownz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
WHat is better? Do you like it when you see someone famous without clothes on or some other chick with no clothes on? Or do you guyz jus don't care about who it is? Jus wondering.

Fire
hehe

Storm
interesting question

Fire
I know what I prefere NAKED STORM big grin

LindsIsTightK
Well this is just my perspective, but I would think that guys would rather see "some other chick" or a girl that they know nude for the simple reason celebrities pose nude all the time, so it's no big deal. The average everyday girl that a guy might know doesn't pose nude everyday so they would be able to see something that another guy rarely gets to see.

yerssot
I would classify this under OTF-nonsense

Fire
True and linds I doubt that guys care

as far as I care 'the girl needs to look hot that's all
an ugly unknown or an ugly celeb I don't want to see either naked

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, ok. Good pointz. But I still prefer some naked celeb like Christina or Britney.

LindsIsTightK
Typical roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
yea liek girls would go for the ugly guys pic :P

carnage713
as long as there hot doesnt matter to me. and i agree w/ linds if u know someone that wud never pose nude u want it more

BackFire349
I don't care, as long as they're hot.

carnage713
yes hot is gooood

StefMan
I wanna see my girlfriend naked embarrasment

carnage713
have u ever

Fire
I hope he has

LindsIsTightK
I find that I am much more attracted to a guy once I get to know them. They can be the most attractive guy in the world and it will mean no relevance to me unless they have a personality to go with it. I actually prefer guys who are average looking. They have the best of both worlds.

carnage713
me 2 confused

lol im just playin

Fire
well Linds most guys are also more eager to see a girl they have romantic interests in naked than just some good looking girl

the difference here being that most guys have romantic interests in girls they find to be good looking

carnage713
girls nude in general are great

Fire
hmm nha not really

carnage713
Hot girls nude in general r great

LeAtHerRFace
I would want to see JLO and Britney Spears naked or some just really hot chick naked.

DemonicGambit
I know who I wanna see naked -coughLindscough-

Korri
roll eyes (sarcastic) hmmm well i bet yall know what im gonna say angel

Fire
hmm I'm in doubt, would it be the sweet and romantic answer or would it be the truth big grin

Korri
the truth of coarse angel

Fire
hehe so I bet it's keanu

Korri
smile

Fire
you know it would have been more romantic if you had said alias_neo stick out tongue

Korri
no id rather see Keanu naked big grin

Fire
okie????? confused

Korri
well do u blame me angel

Fire
nah, just find it weird

Korri
why?

Fire
cause I'd rather see Storm naked than any celeb on the planet

Korri
blink oh ok

Fire
so I assumed you'd rather see Alias_Neo naked than any celeb, guess I was wrong

Korri
well i thought that would have been obvious

Fire
obvious maybe, Cute SURE

Korri
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.