Horror Trivia / Sci-Fi Horror trivia...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soulforger
Hey everyone -
I am a graphic design/illustration/web design student currently working on a project that involves creating a product. The product is anything that we choose, and I thought it would be cool to do a horror movie/sci-fi horror/monster movie trivia board game. I'm currently working on the construction and the look of the game board itself and thought that since most of us on here are movie buffs I could get some help coming up with Trivia Questions? And I'm looking for LOTS of questions!

But let me give you some info on my game...I could use the feedback.

1. The object of this board game is to (like many board games) go from start to finish. All players start off at the same location. Game pieces (if I can find them) will be small minitures of classic movie monsters - i.e. Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc.. OR maybe just their heads as pieces. The path on the board will be a long and windy one that goes through different locals, such as a swamp, laboratory, graveyard, Ethereal plane, and ending at either an old haunted house, or castle of some type. I plan on making 3D props that fit into the board, just to give it a cool look...kinda like the game of LIFE - which has small bridges and houses. Not sure about that though. My main concern is game play and balance.

2. The squares of the path are different colors - each color representing a different section in the trivia manuals. For example - Neon Green squares represent all movies/monsters/killers/etc. dealing with slime, toxic sludge, swamps, or the like. Grey or dark blue squares represent the graveyard area - hence questions about zombies, undead, vampires, etc. Hopefully you get the idea. The only problem with this idea is that I think certain sections will have fewer questions than others.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED HELP WITH - ALL THE QUESTIONS!!

3. Trivia questions can be either, true/false, multiple choice, who, what, where, when, etc. Also, it doesn't have to be a recent horror/sci-fi horror movie. It can be from any decade - like the OLD monster movies of the 20's - 50's, etc.

If you choose to contribute with questions I'll need you to either A. post the questions AND the correct answer in this thread OR B. If you have lots of trivia questions you can email BOTH the Q & A to me at [email protected]

If you email me please don't spam and please list the name you would like me to credit in the manual. I'm not trying to market this product just yet - it's just a mock up but I like to be genuine in my projects and make them as professional as possible. Again, thanks in advance.

Soulforger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.