Jack Nicholson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
Ok, since there are soooo many threads about trendy, flavor of the week actors floating around this forum, i figured why not put a few out having to do with good actors.

So, Jack Nicholson is my favorite actor by far. His performance in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest was absolutely astonishing. Also, The Shining held a great performance for him, as did as good as it gets and About Schmidt. He is truley a god among actors and i love him

Anyone else care to reply?

Kes
He's great.
One of the best actors around. Def 1 of the best actors thats been around for a long time and can still do good movies.

lil bitchiness
Im gonna reply....love Jack Nicholson..i think there should be a thread about Al Pacino and his films...and im off to start it!!!

Jack nicholson in Shining...absolutely amazing! He is a great actor...
Robert De Niro is as well...Although my fave of them all is Al Pacino! big grin

Hegemon875
One of the coolest guys ever

ragesRemorse
Jack is one of the only talented actors left in hollywood. I love this man. After i saw him in batman i was hooked. One flew over the cookoos nest is an example of some of the best acting ever. ol Jack is the man, I love as good as it gets. easy rider was a great performance aswell, but there is a movie im thinking of i cant remember the title. I saw it only ounce it was when i was younger and his performance stuck with me. It was one of his movies around the time when he did easy rider. what ever this is its my favorite jack movie lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Jacks kicks ass. Great actor in my opinion. I liked him in The Shining most. but Anger Management was crap.

ahaetrkarykl
he was awesome in as good as it gets. that was a good movie.

ragesRemorse
anger amanagment was a very bad movie. Jack did a good job none the less. It was the dullness of adam sandler and the lack of taking risks that made this movie such a peice of nasty, everything these two actors used to be against, smelly, no good, robbed me of my money and my time SHIT. ol jack still did an acceptable performance. safe, but acceptable

julibug
i didn't think anger management was as bad as rages said, but it wasn't that great either. however, if there was any good in it, it was definately jack nicholson. he was pretty funny.

have you guys seen wolf? i liked him in wolf. nice & creepy! good ol' jack!!

Tex
Jack's too cool for schoolcool

Kes
Yeh thats a cool movie. At least I liked it.

BF what do you think of Wolf?

johnny_rotten
The guy is total class. He elevated every movie he is in.
His character acting, in my opinion, is second to none.
Long may he continue.

ragesRemorse
Wolf was a cool movie. It put a new entertianing spin on the werewolf movies. Not to mention Jacks great performance

Korri
he is in a film with a certain Mr Reeves love it comes out in December

Kes
Really? Whats it called? Whats it about?

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/dda3c312f0451c10ca12c1220df9076d/tumblr_oosfmeZUFq1s1v3r1o3_r1_540.gif

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llcej5kdcB1qcnb4io1_500.gif

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li74f9Mnbm1qd7fl6o1_500.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.