Degrassi High:The Next Generation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Iluvjohnnydepp
Dayna Jermaine walked to her locker. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail and her brown eyes were on her lock trying to get it to open. She was havign problems with her locker....I WOULDNT OPEN!

Fallin Angel
Leon walked down the halls to his new locker, he had alot on his mind , he remand silent while everyone else was talking about , he heard practically what almost everyone said who was near him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis watched everyone rushing like mad to get ready for school. SHe turned and stuffed her lunch, blades, and extra books in her locker. "Some people try way to hard." she said noticing the girl having problems with her locker.

Fallin Angel
Leon got to his locker and opened it , he just put his books he wasn't using for his classes and his xy magazine in there . Once he closed it he also noticed the girl struggling with her locker

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shook her head. She pulled out her snowboarding magazine and stuffed it in one of her books. SHe walked over to a guy she'd seen also watching the girl struggle. "S...Should we help?" Alexis asked still stumbling over her english.

Fallin Angel
Leon pulled out his cd player from his locker with the Ayumi's new CD ~Leon's into jpop music~ from his locker and put it in his bag, he shrugged " i guess so "

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis walked over and undid the lock. She had had the locker before and knew the combination. Without waiting for a thanks she turned and walked over to her locker and shutting it.

Iluvjohnnydepp
Dayna smiled "Uh...thanks" she said and then opened her locker. She glanced over to Leon...hmm...cutie

Fallin Angel
Leon looked at the girl for a moment without any expression on his face , he then turned around and went for a walk down the halls

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis gave a brief smile before one of her friend came running down the hall. "HI..Bye." she said to Alexis shook her head. "I better get to class." she said walking slowly to class. 'I hate school.'

Fallin Angel
Leon walked down the halls , he glanced at some of the cute guys while walking , he looked at his watch ' almost time for class ' he turned to the direction of his first period

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis kept her eyes straight. Yep, she was definately considered an arrogant Jock by the other kids, but her opinion of them wasn't that different. They judged by her appearance and normally didn't talk to her. Oh well who would talk to a kid who moves every year and has been kicked out of three schools in the last two years.

Fallin Angel
Leon walked into his first hour class and sat down behind a cute looking guy , he looked out the window ' well , another boring day of school'

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis walked in the classroom and took her seat just as the bell rang. She took her magazine and book out. "Welcome to the maw of hades." she said to herself.

Fallin Angel
Leon took out his cd player and put on the headphones , he closed his eyes while letting the music flow in his head

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis went into her own little world, but it was cut short when a spitball hit her in the neck. She picked it off.

ElmStreetFan01
Chris wa late.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis looked up at the student who'd walked in late then went back to her zine. She wasn't about to be destracted.

ElmStreetFan01
Chris slipped into his seat.

Fallin Angel
Leon opened his eyes then spotted the guy who was late , he smirked ' well ,he's kind of cute ' Leon sat up and took his headphones off , he put them in his bag and got his books out

ElmStreetFan01
Ms. Kwan turned around. "Chris Sharp."

Fallin Angel
Leon started to doodle in his notebook

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes." He answered. "You're late."

Fallin Angel
Leon was about to giggled but kept it in

ElmStreetFan01
"Sorry Ms. Kwan."

Fallin Angel
Leon continued to doodle till Ms. Kwan was ready to teach ' what a boring class' he thought

ElmStreetFan01
"Everyone look into your desk and start reading Hamlet."

Fallin Angel
Leon looked up and took out his book , he began to read

ElmStreetFan01
Chris started to read his book.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis took her book out and opened it but turned itface down. She placed it on the desk.

ElmStreetFan01
Chris was bored.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis read an article on certain techniques she needed to work on. She only looked up if the teacher called on her.

ElmStreetFan01
"Damn."

Fallin Angel
Leon finished reading , he took out his magazine which was hidden in another book

ElmStreetFan01
Chrios read a book called Planet Capieroa

Fallin Angel
Leon looked over at Chris and wondered what he was doing

ElmStreetFan01
Chris was still reading his magazine.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis put the book away. She flipped two pages ahead in her magazine.

Iluvjohnnydepp
Dayna ran into the room and got glares from the class. She turned to Ms.Kwan and tried to say something, "Sit Down Miss Jermaine" Kwan said before she could get a word in. Dayna nodded and sat down infront of Leon and besides Chris.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked up adn saw the girl who walked in " another late one " he wispered to himself"

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shook her head. She didn't even try and she was always on time.

Fallin Angel
Leon finished the magazine and put it away , he just sat there waiting for the class to end

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis almost fell asleep. She was so bored.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked at the clock then felt someone used a spitball on him , he peeled it off , " freak " the guy said

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis glared at the boy. "If he's the freak then y isn't he attacking you for no reason?"

Fallin Angel
the boy looked at her " stay out of this , its just between me and the *** " the said with an angry tone
~~
Leon just sat there ingnoring him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shook her head. "Is that y u pick on him?" she asked.

Fallin Angel
the boy smiled " of course , hmmm ... but we can do other things too " he winked at her
~~
Leon rolled his eyes " what a cheap way to pick up a girl"

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shook her head. "Yeah we could if you were my type. But you have yet to prove that." she said smiling.

Fallin Angel
the boy smiled " don't worry babe , i will " he threw a paper ball at Leon
~~
Leon just ignored the hit , he got bored of the boys childish attempts to tease him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis hid her disgust. 'In your wildest dreams.' she thought watching the clock.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked at the clock ' the bell is about to ring ' he got his bag ready

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis stuffed evrything in her bag. 'Must stay wake until lunch' she reminded herself. When the bell would ring she'd walk slowly to her next class.

Fallin Angel
the bell began to rang , Leon got up and headed to his locker so he could get his books for his next class , the boy followed Leon

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis opened her locker stuffing a book in and taking another out. SHe looked up to see the boy stalking Leon. She watched from a distance. "Everyone's personal life is there own business. No one can change it." she said to herself.

Fallin Angel
Leon stopped at his locker and took out his things , when he got his stuff the boy slamed Leon's locker closed " hey *** , meet me at the park later , we got some stuff too settle from last week " ( last week the boy beat up Leon and didn't get to finish) , Leon didn't look at the boy , he just turned and left for his class 'y do they have to be like that ' Leon thought

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis ran to catchup with Leon. "What do you have next?" she asked.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked at her then gave her a smirk " Civics then p.e. , u "

Tela<3sHaldir
"Um i have it looks like workshop then P.E., do they have a work shop here?" she asked not entirely sure.

Fallin Angel
"i don't really know , but they might " he continued to walk to class

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis nodded. "Thanks." she called after him hoping the other boy wasn't in Leoon's class. She rushed to Workshop. The teacher handed each student a pair of goggles and an assignment. Alexis started. This was the only class she truly enjoyed.

Fallin Angel
Leon walked into civics class and sat in a seat next to the window , the boy came in as well and sat behind Leon

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis guided the bord theough as the saw cut it. She smiled at the perfection and the teacher's praise.

Fallin Angel
Leon was doing the questions in the new chapter, the boy looked up at Leon and threw a paper ball at him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis finished her project and got a perfect grade on it. Most students muttered about her being perfect. Of course Alexis shrugged it off. She didn't talk to any of them anyways.

Fallin Angel
the boy threw another paper ball and giggled , Leon just ignoried it , he finished his chapter work

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis waited for the bell to ring. She really wanted to get tp P.E.

Fallin Angel
the boy just giggled more " i can't wait to beat u up u *** " , Leon got tired of this and wanted the bell to ring now

Tela<3sHaldir
Finally the bell did ring and Alexis got ready for P.E. She wondered what they would be doing.

Fallin Angel
Leon got up and walked to the boys dressing room, the boy smiled as he followed , Leon couldn't believe that the boy had most of the same classes with him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis smiled as it was announced that they would play basketball. While she changed into her P.E. clothes a couple girls walked up to her. "You think you're the best at evrything. Well, we're the most popular. Cross us and you'll never live it down." The blonde one said.

Alexis laughed. It showed her Russian heretage. "Listen here, pig, cross me and you won't live." she said. Her rich accent present only when she's angered.

Fallin Angel
Leon changed into his gym clothes , this time they decided to let the boys play with the girls in basketball , Leon wasn't much into sports , he was more of an artist

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis watched as the boys exited. SHe waited for the teams captains to be chosen and then to see which team she'd be on.

Fallin Angel
the coach decided a game of boys against girls " let the game begin "

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis coughed knowing the popular girl would be captain but it didn't matter.

Fallin Angel
"ok , we are doing a fair game , so play nice " the coach said , he threw the ball up into the air

Tela<3sHaldir
The snotty blonde actually had Alexis on the court. Alexis couldn't believe it but played defense. She stole the ball and passed it to the center.

Fallin Angel
the boys team captain caught the ball and passed it , Leon was about to catch it but the boy pushed Leon and grabed it , he laughed while running with the ball , Leon was on the ground , then a different boy came up to him and held out his hand "here , let me help u up", Leon looked up and blushed , he took the boys hand and stood up "uh.. thanks " Leon said with a blush , the boy smiled and went on with the game

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis got the ball again. She just gave it to another girl who was only on the court because she had to.

Fallin Angel
Leon shook his head " now is not the time to blush " he knew he was in the middle of a game , Leon ran to the girl who had the ball and began to block

Tela<3sHaldir
The girl past it to Alexis started to dribble up to mid court,

Fallin Angel
the boy who helped Leon stole the ball and took a shot at the hoop

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis jumped and blocked it. The ball went straight top another boy. "We are getting butchered. Come on score."

Fallin Angel
the coach was impressed " good game "

Tela<3sHaldir
"Cool game, everyone." Alexis said smirking. She looked at Leon.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked back and smirk , the boy who helped Leon was watching him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis searched for the troublemaker but instead saw her friend.

Fallin Angel
the mean boy who was teasing Leon earlier was watching Leon , he couldn't wait to beat up Leon

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis and her friend conversed excitedly about their fav athletes. They were really waiting for the bell. Alexis smirked as her friend laughed.

Fallin Angel
the boys went into the changing room and just sat around , Leon looked around and saw the guy who helped him , the guy looked at him and smiled , Leon just blushed and looked down

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis walked to her next class which she hoped wasn't home economics.

Fallin Angel
Leon walked to his next class and it was home economics , he liked the class cause it didn't require for him to do alot of thinking and it didn't have the annoying boy

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis was happy to find out her next class was not home economics. She sat at her desk reading and doing her work. She looked around the class to see who all was in it.

Fallin Angel
Leon went inside the class and got out his matrials for it

ElmStreetFan01
Chris was hanging with a friend of his.

Fallin Angel
Leon had to make a pie in a time limit

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis looked at the clock and yawned. She wished domething out of the ordinary would happen.

Fallin Angel
Leon pulled out the pie and was happy that it came out well , he looked up at the clock and saw that class was almost over

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis wondered if lunch was next or what? She was really hungry.

Fallin Angel
the bell rang , Leon put the pie into the fridge and headed to lunch

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis got her food and sat down at a table by herself. Opening the brown bag, she pulled out a sandwich, a container of sliced pineapple, and a bottle of milk.

Fallin Angel
Leon decided to eat outside , he took his lunch and sat under a tree

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis wondered if the big boy had left Leon alone and how long he would torment him. She finished her pineapples.

Fallin Angel
the big boy was in the cafeteria eating lunch, Leon was done with is lunch and threw it away , he sat back down under the tree and looked at the scenery

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis saw that leon wasn't in the big boy's range. "Thank god." she whispered as her best friend sat down in a rush.

"I swear they are trying to kill me." she said.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked around and spotted the guy who helped him , 'he's cute ' he thought

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis laughed. "That's rule nuber one in the teachers book. Didn't you know that?"

Fallin Angel
the big boy spotted Leon and wispered to some of his friends

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis saw the big boy and shook her head. "Gromets." she said pointing him out to her friend.

Fallin Angel
the big boy and his friends headed to Leon , they had something planned for him

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis and her friend got up and rushed ahead of the big boy to join Leon.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked up " oh ... hey , whats up " , the big boy and his friends stopped " oh look , he's got his friends to help him " they laughed

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shook her head. "Leon could probably handle himself. We just wanted to talk." she said, "Which I bet you couldn't go a whole conversation without outting someone down." a smirk daring to appear on her lips.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked at them confusly , the big boy snarled then turned around with his friends

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis put her hand on her freind's shoulder and smirked. "Told you he wouldn't even try it."

Fallin Angel
Leon giggled " so , what u guys up too"

Tela<3sHaldir
"Well, nothing now." Alexis said.

silversaber
((sorry I'm late. My computer broke))
Sky walked into the lunch room. She was completely new to the school. A teacher was walking beside her. Sky had long blond hair which was in a ponytail and her many earrings were jangling. The tip of her nose was red giving her a slightly snobbish appaerence. Her favorite earring were the ones at the bottom, they were dreamcatchers. The teacher beckoned to Sky and brought her to where Alexis and Leon and Alexis's friend were.
"Hello Leon," said the teacher, "And Alexis and Alexis' friend. This is Sky. Leon, Alexis, the principal wants you two to show her around and help her with classes until she gets the hang of it."
"Oh please," said Sky, "We're in High School. This is for elementary schools."
"Whatever," said Miss Brocman dreamily, spotting the P.E. teacher.
She walked away. Sky held her hand up slighlty, palm to her shoulder.
"Hello I'm Sky, what would you like to order tonight?" she said as if she were a very bored waitress. She sighed and looked over her shoulder at a few Jocks. She turned back and gave Leon a head-to-toe look. She raised an eyebrow with satisfaction and then walked away to get a tray and some disgusting looking food.

Fallin Angel
Leon giggled as he knew she was checking him out

silversaber
Sky saw him giggle and gave him a wink and a smile.

ElmStreetFan01
Chris walked up to Sky. "Uh Sky?"

silversaber
"Uh, how do you know my name?" asked Sky startled, "I only got heer today and I have never seen you before."

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm Chris Sharp." Chris shook her hand.

silversaber
"Nice to meet you Chris," said Sky walking back towards Leon.

ElmStreetFan01
"She's hot."

silversaber
Sky sat down next to Leon and watched Chris for a while, out of the corner of her eyes.

Fallin Angel
Leon was reading his book and was getting into it

silversaber
"What book are you reading?" Sky asked suddenly. She wanted to know if she had read it. She loved reading books and read many, many books and had her nose crazy-glued to a book whenever possible.

Fallin Angel
Leon looked up " its called the divide , its pretty good"

ElmStreetFan01
Chris was listening to a cd.

silversaber
Sky sighed.
"Never read it," she admitted. "Do you like reading? Most people I know hate it."

ElmStreetFan01
Chris sat down and drew a Freddy Picture

Fallin Angel
"i didn't at first but later i got into it"

ElmStreetFan01
Chris looked over at Sky because eventhrough he just met her, he liked her.

silversaber
Sky felt as if she was being watched and she looked around, and then turned back to her lump of something, (the food) in silence.

ElmStreetFan01
Chris went back to listening to his CD.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis and her friend were standing by a table. Alexis ran and slid across the seat in a grind formation. Her friend did the same but but planted.

Fallin Angel
Leon closed his book and got up , he wanted to walk around before class starts

ElmStreetFan01
Chris started to eat his lunch.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis laughed. "Great formation." she said teasing her friend. "We better get ready for class."

ElmStreetFan01
Chris ran to class.

Fallin Angel
Leon was looking at the ground as he walked until he bumped into someone , he looked up and noticed it was the guy who helped him "oh.. i'm sorry " " no , it was my fault , i was looking " the guy smiled " well , i better head for class , hey , maybe ill cya later " the guy smiled and walked off

ElmStreetFan01
Chris dived through the door. "Wow." Ms. Hotsalackcos.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis walked in a second late and sat down. She sat down in her seat.

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm I late?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"No but I am." Alexis said smirking.

ElmStreetFan01
"Not real Alexis."

Tela<3sHaldir
"Oh, I'm not great. I didn't want to have to see that kid who was spraying grafetti over the teacher's car." Alexis said.

ElmStreetFan01
"Who was it and what did the car look like?"

Fallin Angel
Leon ran into class " sorry i'm late " he took a seat next to Alexis

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>