The Mummy Returns. Please never again!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonglee

ratcat
I felt the same way about the Scorpion King.

Rohan
I believe it was great it had action and humor. Around my area it was a huge hit for about two weeks and about 12 threates at Lowes were showing only the mummy. Every hour a new showing was going on. So why is it bad I can see computer animated secens in any movie but I try to ignore it to enjoy it. The Scorpion KIng didn't look threnting hello a giant scorpion with the brains of a human and the deadliness of a posionous scorpion. So I say this guy you are is on crack the movie was great and I gove it a 10 star rating or bour 5 star it was excellent. So try saying that it sucked ot my town it made the threatrre a lot of money and it gave me something to watch and relax.

mk1979
I liked it, I felt it was enjoyable, It served it's purpose, I mean I didn't go in expecting to be blown away like I did by American Beauty or Dancer in the Dark. There was never a dull moment, and sometimes I like stupid entertaining movies, as is the case here.

kdawg
I haven't seen The Mummy Returns yet but from what I hear it sucks. I mean why would they go back into the mummy's tomb after what already happened to them? Also I know for a fact that they are giving the Rock his own movie about the scorpion king.

Im-Ho-Tep
Well, in the first they were responsible for Im-Ho-Tep being brought back from the underworld but in the Mummy Returns Evelyn and Rick aren't responsible. Meela who is an incarnation of Anck-Su-Namun knew the burial sight of Im-Ho-Tep. After finding his body which seems to be in an egg thing, he is brought back to life. In this film Im-Ho-Tep wants to kill the Scorpion King so he can have full control over the army of anubis which belongs to the Scorpion King, so he can dominate the world. I heard some pretty bad things about this film and i agree partially with them. But if you just ignore the not-so-brilliantly-written-script you should have fun. It is a roller coaster ride of action,suspense,romance, and a brilliant flashback of ancient Egypt showing what happened just before Im-Ho-Tep and Anck-Su-Namun stabbed Pharoah Seti I to death.

DD
I loved the Mummy Returns even more than I did its precessor. I don't really like the idea of the next film being set in Ancient Egypt and with the Scorpion King as the main character though. I'd like to see a Mummy film set in the present day. Imagine seeing Imhotep being let loose in New York or something!

Lt.Columbo
ONCE AGAIN! THE MUMMY, MUMMY RETURNS AND THE SCORPION KING ARE ALL AMAZING! big grin

Ziggyzaz
Both the movies are good, I would happen to like the Mummy returns more then The Mummy but they are both good. I watch them both all the time!!!

Lt.Columbo
Me 2!

KidRock
it wasnt the best movie i ever saw but it was pretty entertaining.

Rogue Jedi
the mummy was great. part 2? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lt.Columbo
The Mummy was Great. Part two Wooo Whoo! WOW! Amazing!

Neo_Version 7
The only good movie in the franchise in my opinion is the very first one. The second and Scorpion King tried too hard and failed.

bigbadbike2
I enjoyed every movie. The mummy, Returns and Scorpian king. I do agree that the Scorpian(the rock) at the end was terrible, and did a great disgrace to the movie. The rest of the movie, I believe, was good. Definatly not on par with the first however. Th escorpian King was also very entertaining and fairly funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.