anybody know what I'm talkin about here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GaiaClaire
Hi folks...

There was a horror movie I saw as a kid, and the following is absolutely all I can remember of it, I hope someone can end my suffering by recognizing the description and give me a title, or at least some clues so that I can track this bastard movie down! its driving me nuts!

Thanks

This is an early to middle 80's horror flick. There's a young man, maybe 18-25 with shoulder-length light brown, or blond hair. It's really bouncy and nice. He's good-looking and in good shape. It's nighttime and he seems to be in his bedroom. The room is really dark, but like so many great 80's movies, theres a low red glow coming from some neon sign outside of the window...or maybe he just had red tinted bulbs (shrug) So this soft, blood red light is shining on the young guy in the bed. I think he is lying on black satin sheets. He's sleeping, and his shirt is off. I think he's wearing jeans. All of a sudden there's a closeup shot of his stomach, and there is something underneath his skin thats moving. It looks like someone is taking a broomstick handle or some sort of rounded tool and drawing on him from the inside-out. The guy wakes up, he's looking down at himself and is terrified. He's screaming/yelping in fear and pain. He looks like he's doing stomach crunches because he alternates between flinging himself flat on the bed and screaming and lifting himself up to whimper at his belly which is clenching in and out extremely hard. There's no blood at this point, but there may be later, I just don't remember. But I'm sorta thinking that the guy's stomach abruptly stops freaking out and he is left gasping and sweating and wondering what the hell just happened. I may be wrong though.

Does anybody know of a movie that had this scene in it?

slayer
sorry but no backfire349 will though

jimbo25
This could be the movie Parasite. If it is, I don't remember it being very good. Happy hunting!

chico23
I'm really surprised BF hasn't chimed in yet.

slayer
me 2.

lil bitchiness
Maybe he doesnt know it...

xblanex
Yea, I have no clue either.

legolas-23
might be some really cheesy movie, probably cause its a very low budget movie

Dagons Blade
This one has me stumped too.....but Parasite is a good guess, because that's a VERY obscure movie, with an unofficial sequel called "Return Of The Aliens' Deadly Spawn" made in New Jersey and helmed by the fantasy artists extrordinaire, the Hildebandt brothers, Tim and Greg who did some sort of FX work for it (not sure of the exact roles they played.)

Thought I'd mention this film since Parasite was mentioned.
This is a good one too, and don't miss it.

BackFire
Sorry, sounds vaguely familiar...but doesn't ring a particular bell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.