How can you decode the matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
Do you think that you can decode the matrix in our life now?

If you can, how?

What will it mean?

How do you know the codes?

It is always numbers or funky symbols.

Does anyone know how to decode the matrix? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

JediHDM
What are you asking, if we can watch the movie and see "blond, brunette, redhead"?

xemir
um isnt the code just numbers n hebrew?

tshirt
No. There may be Hebrew in the code. (This was actually discussed in another thread.) There appears to be Hebrew, English, Asian (Japenses/Chinese/Korean or other) characters and other charaters that are either made up or we haven't figured out.

My guess is they are a combination or all.

JediHDM
yes, that would make sense, it being a sort of "compilation" of all known languages, plus unknown languages...

realworlddreams
fun stuff, jus understand, i dont think they WANTED it decoded, so that people would always be left out of the loop on what exactly is happening, when sumones like, "oh shi*" or, "this is gonna get messy" i mean, if we could read those screens, too much info would be given to us, also, i truly and honestly belive that 90% of what trickles down those screens are nonsense characters, and that maybe like 100 lines actually can be translated throughout hte movies, thats why you aren't trying to decode stuff from the movie posters, anyway, wheres our rosetta stone to tell us HOW to even begin decoding it? theres not a possible way to decode it w/o the bros telling anyone directly i dont think, if any way at all, they prolly jus thought it would look a lot cooler than binary going down the screen...
(OH NO! NOW JEDIS GONNA GO OFF ON A 01 STREAM!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!)

JediHDM
haha, not right now, im still reeling from the idiots use of binary in another thread

realworlddreams
can u read it like, jus by looking at it, or do u seriously decode every string of binary that ppl put up? n can u explain in ENGLISH, wuts w/the patterns i c in it?

JediHDM
wait, what? could you explain that in more than two sentences? I really dont understand what you just said...

dave123
no one in this forum can read it, it's just some random characters flowing downscreen

but for the purpose of the movie, if you spent enough time looking at it (or perhaps you learn it like you learn kung-fu) then it can be read

Dryden
no I dont think jedi can read binary by looking at it either....we still need those translators...hehe

JediHDM
I cannot just look at binary and read it, however, i know HOW to, so if i wanted TO TAKE THE TIME, i COULD, but i see no point in doing so...like, for instance, if i wanted to look at 0100100001101001 and know it says 'HI', then i COULD, but, again, it takes too long (BTW, i DIDNT use translater for that)

theone0103
laughing out loud

I would like to see blonde, brunette, and redhead...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.