sry about my last harry potter thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
sry about my last harry potter thread if u still wanna give me shit* feel free i dont care im probably in china for all u know!oh and if u the ppl who gave me so nice insults on my las hp forum that that was some funny shit* i saw man never in my life have i heard that good of insults usually on battle.net i get like "go *****urself"or sumthin like that that was some good quality shit* i saw out there oh and i wasnt tryin to get sympothy on the whole "i get alot of shit on battle.net im used to it" so give me shit all u want i dont care im on a computor for gods sake u cant hurt me yet again im SORRY. i love this pic big grin

Fallin Angel
its ok , and i love that pic too

el_barto
thank u love

IBTonks
wow....heres a q....forgive if i'm being dumb (was gonna say blonde but not many ppl wud appreciate that...) great pic, but who is it? ...looks familiar

el_barto
its sephiroth from final fantasy 7 he was the bad "GUY"

el_barto
im bored

IBTonks
i thought it looked like sumone outa a final fantasy!!1 lmao!

el_barto
:lol laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

IBTonks
lovin final fantasy, meta gear solid...crimson sea.....halo....devil may cry...chaos legion....Shenmue 2.....Splinter cell.....Dead or Alive.....Silent hill....Resident Evil....(someone feel free to stop me...)....

starprincess366
u don't sound sory, u said s*it 5 times. o well the onlt characters is like are siurs and snape really. but honestly if u hate hp, why r here? i know ppl r going to beat the living daylights out of u in insults so why bother?

el_barto
because as i said in my last hp forum i get ALOT and i mean ALOT of shit just because of my name so i guess i got so used to it i like being insulted its wierd and coplicated but im ten so nothing out of me makes sense oh and one more piont its wierd on battle.net when ppl learn that im 10 they ignore me i dont mater my age i dont care if im 10 i think ppl should like u for WHO u are not how old u are am i right oh and i like to listen to ppls insults so i can come up with realy realy good comebacks so its practicaly a battle srategey get it?

its_magic
nice ur on battle.net hey i might see u there for a challenge good luck!!! el barto hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!! u will challenge me as soon as i get my games back from a mate who is borrowing them whats ur fancy star craft war craft two im still to get war craft three and others.

el_barto
i got starcraft and diablo 2 my screen names are slim_shady]LoW and slim_shady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.