ur good qualities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
here is my good quality that i will share with u guys, if i see ne bullies or ne one pickin on a kid that is smaller then them or picking on a kid that is kinda slow or a dorky kid that is just a good kid but doesnt know how to be popular i take the kid making fun of the kid and since i am high on the popular list at my school i make share that that kid is humilated and make sure he never makes fun of that kid or ne kid in that matter again. now if a kid is beatin up a kid or hurting him physicaly i will whoop the ever living shit out of him cause u dont pick on kids smaller then u and u dont pick on kids that cant defend themselves it is just wrong i luv helping out kids in need and getting them more friends it is just the way i am i always help the lil guy.

LanceWindu
I care about friends of mine...that's my good quality.

I also agree with you on the bullies thing...I once had a guy beating up my slow cousin, so I locked him in a head lock and punched him on the crown of his head while I let my cousin kick him square in the ass.

DeNiro
good why do bullies pick on lil kids and people that defend thee selves i mean dont they know that there is always sumone out there bigger then them but i mean what r they proving by beating up someone that cant defend them self i hate that and even a kid that isnt very popualr that has good qualties i tech him how to lift a lil bit so they can get a lil bigger wich helps in y school also how to deal with girls and how to dress and i just do this just to help others i mean why do people always got to get sumthing out of sumthing when they do things for others?

slayer
yeah i totally agree! And i almkost got suspended 4 my friend who wrote f**k mr.Evans on thge ground

DeNiro
wait what did he do wrote that but u took the re cause that was pretty cool of u if u did but i mean i wouldnt do that just because that is pointless but taking the rep for sutmhign u did now that is sumthing that is good i mean dont pin it on sumone that doesnt deserve it

pablo007
When I was in elementary school kids payed me so I'd make sure no bullies abused them.

Good qualities? All my qualities are good, more interesting topic would be bad qualities. hahahah

Rogue Jedi
i hate bullies.

SessomaruLover1
Bullies are pure evil! But my good qualities are probably being nice and being a good friend.

LeAtHerRFace
Helping people in need. Never ever letting my family, friends, and others I love down. Trying my best at everything I do.

iluvpippin
i guess the fact that im not shallow. i used to be, but now i realised what a bi.tch i was and how much i h8ed ppl hating me and i started to be freinds with those who i'd been mean to before and found out that theyre really nice...and that looks aren't important....they just an extra bonus.
also, like leatherface said, helping ppl in need....i LOVE to give to the poor, and buy things for charity and everything...my life goal is to become a pshyciatrist, get lots of money and once a year i'm going to save up maybe half of what i earn (my husband will have a job too...he'll keep all of his money so we have enough) and buy lots of things like soft toys, pillows, blankets, and fly over to poor countries and give them the thigns and food...and i want to get people to build shelters for them....not tacky ones, but they wouldnt be 5 star either...just worth a 3 star...a home for the homeless....jobs for the poor....thats my life goal.

DeNiro
This is an old thread I thought that TH made it because he has my password for my name and I thought he was fooling around laughing out loud

iluvpippin
woah, 2003??? that IS old!

silver_tears
Ummm one of my best qualities is modesty raver

and that's a joke embarrasment

Lord Soth
My ability to laugh at myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.