u really dont appreciate sumthing till its gone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
my grandparents live across the yard from me and they r like me second parents. i have seen them every singel day since i was bron i luv them almost as much as my parents i mean i would be heart broken if i lost them well ne way a really good friend of theres that i liked alot died today and i am thinking my grandpa is 86 and gramdma is 80 i just cant imagine loosing them so i am making the time i got with them the bes ti could cause i am going to be so sad when i loose them

slayer
thats sad

KidRock
i know the feeling bro

rudester
yup. u dont... it its far away.

umyjex
I'm not a firefighter... But Ive dealt with death before, my father died when I was 10, my grandmother a few months after that, and my mother recently was diagnosed with breast cancer.Death isn't necessarily something to be afraid of, its simply the end. You have to focus on the little things in life because they're the things that really matter. You have to live your life spontaneously and take every chance you get so that when your time does come, whether it is early or late, your story is worth hearing. And if your a firefighter, it sounds like it definitely is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.