fun things to do in a elevator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
stand in the corner of the elevator faceing the wall not talking not moving and not getting off the elevator at ne floor.

look at sumone for a while and when they look say, Your one of them and move to the far end of the elevator

mewo occassionly

hit ur head hard and keep saying SHUT UP SHUT UP ALL OF U SHUTUP

walk in with a appropirate size cooler labeld human head

draw a circel with chalk and declare that this is ur own personal space no one may enter

slayer
lol! oi'm terrified of elevators!

DeNiro
haha u sound like my aunt she is very clostaphobia or how ever u spell it so she is like 80 and walks the stairs and she is in awesom shape though it is just that she is the biggest worry wort theat u have ever met

carnage713
me and my three friends let chimpmunks loose in an elivator last summer. no lie im dead seriouse

slayer
i'm just scared they'll break down when i'm in em. cool Carnage

KidRock
hit all the buttons before u get off the elevator lol hahahaha

slayer
i've done that b4

carnage713
me and myfriens stool chinese food outside of some guys door
we threw the bag outside and wen we woke up in the mourning we heard chipmunks in there so we let em loose.

DeNiro
i actully did this before i ate a bunch of white castels and then went into a elevator by myself in the hotel and farted up a storm and made the doors shut then a bunch of bussiness people went in there but they still went up i was like holy shit it reakked in there surpised no one died hehe

Funniest thing to do in an elevator: FART

hahaha

Rogue Jedi
hell yeah.

carnage713
i dont know my chipmunks were pretty sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.