house on haunted hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i liked this movie alot it scared me actully in a few parts and it was just a entertaining movie and they original sucked i know its old but omg but the new one kicked some major ass

Espantada20
I'm sorry man,but I thought the new one sucked.It was kinda lame how computerized it was.And then they got that guy from Saturday Night Live starring it.I could not take this movie seriously.

slayer
it rocked! The rollercoaster scene is the best!

Lord_Andres
I stick to the original, the new one well I don't know I just didint like it, I think that the original had better actining and was more scary and had more fun.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
original was better.

Kes
Never seen the original. This was ok till the black cloud thing messed
After that well kinda ruined it. Love the scent with the chick with the camera.

Striel
I liked the new one better than the original. I own both of them.

pablo007
I didn't like it, although the pencil scene at the beginning was kinda cool.

BackFire349
the new one was neat untill the end.

SlipknoT
It was bad.

xblanex
I liked it.

Evil Dead
In my opinion, this is probably one of the best popular horror movies that have come out in the past 10 years...........well, it beats all that I Know What You Did Last Summer/Urban Legend/Valentine stuff anyway. It was a good movie......all the way up untill "the darkness" is released. After that, you might as well have been watching 2 men have sex........cause it was really gay.

slayer
i eeally enjoyed it

xblanex
I just watched it again tonight. It is a really good movie. I have never seen the original. Is it the same story line or different? I think I might rent it.

Lord_Andres
it's the same story

Lord_Andres
only better, in my option

DeNiro
lots of differnt views on this movie i can see and yes the darkness was gay i dont know how they could have ended the movie better i did like mansons song in it sweet dreams good song and i like the roller coaster scen the best for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.