look at how many bad guys there is in reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
u got the agents, then the smiths, the twins, the regular cops, i think that the arcitec was a bad guy wasnt he, the people that fought neo in that one resturant deal when they go the key maker wonder how many new characters they r going to introduce in the new movie

JediHDM
I don't know, but i can say that, most of the programs are "bad" because thats the way they were programmed, to be against the humans, but Neo is too good to lose to them...

tshirt
What is your ****ing point?
So there are bad guys. Big f-ing deal. There are good guys too. Trinity, Morpheus, Neo. Oh, you want new good guys. Fine, Peresphone, Niobe, Sepher (sp?) and 250,000 people in Zion.

The architect is not good or bad from his one scene. He simple tells Neo that there have been 5 before him and that they all chose the door to the right. It is now his (Neo's) choice to go left or right. And the consequences of each choice.

I'm in a bad mood so eat shit and die.

tshirt
p.s. - My last post was to DeNiro, not Jedi. (He slipped his in when I was typing.)

JediHDM
Note: nobody get on tshirt's bad side right now...JJ, dude, chill, ok? Im not trying to be condescending, but, just calm down next time...

realworlddreams
HEY! guess wut, did y'all hear? ARNOLDS THE NEW GOVERNATOR!!! lol, i luv CA, its awesome, how else do u get the "Tuiminator" as the "goobernator/Gropinator/governator/terminator?" hA, jus in reference to deniro's avatar...

tshirt
Yeah. Pretty sad actually. I don't live in CA so I did not have a chance to vote. With that said, the transition team he annouced didn't seem bad. People from the left, right and inbetween.

realworlddreams
lol, lots of powerful ppl behind him

Dryden
does he actually know left from right? lol

JediHDM
yes, they're the people on either side of him, like, his wife and Bush...hehe

audioheem
isnt his IQ like 150?

Dryden
really??? i kinda doubt it, but hey I guess it could be.

Mine isnt that high, and neither are 80% of college students...lol

JediHDM
80%?! More like 99%...even here, at an Georgia Tech...Its sad, really...

dave123
mine is 160 something, not that i'm showing off big grin

JediHDM
wow, mines only like 135, or around there... thats really smart

dave123
160 is an unreliable source, but its safe to say its over 130

thespark.com - thats where i got my highest score from

Dryden
well, just an FYI for most peeps...120 is the average IQ of a college Graduate. smile

JediHDM
i took the test, and i realized why it says its so high...(btw, it said i was 167) its b/c it gauges your IQ vs everyone else your age who was taken the IQ test from them...Its like the AP test, in that its not WHAT you know, its how much MORE you know than EVERYONE ELSE...so, you're probably above 130...perhaps even 140...but 160-70 is like a FREAKIN GENIUS, like, only a few thousand have ever been near that number...ok, maybe i exagerate alittle...a lot...

Sifer
Arnie = V.Intelligent. Even though he acts like he has the intelligence of a 10 year old kid.

Sifer
IQ is NOT based upon knowledge, rather, intelligence smile

The Omega
T-shirt> Since when is Persephone one of the good "guys"? She's not delivering the Keymaker to Neo and co. because she's on their side, but to get at the Mero.
(And actually, the pair may be as much a part of the system of control as anyone else.)

JediHDM
I agree with Omega, Persephone is not doing anything to be helpful to the heros, but rather to get what she wants (feel emotion) and to be spiteful to hubby...thats all.

Korri
Neo is a bad guy big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.