what i want to know is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
how the hell can spider mang climb walls and keep his grip so good but he can say drink a glass of water or touch sumone without getting hooked on them i mean they showed this a lil bit in the spider mang movie but not that much i mean if he can grabb onto ne thing and relases so good i mean how is that poissible it isnt like he just thinks he wants to let go then sumthing makes his power let go of what ever he has i know it is fake but still make it a lil realistic

yerssot
it's just a story wink

lightsabres don't exist either, right stick out tongue

masterofmatrix
in 2010 they might

ragesRemorse
naw it's been explained and a simple fact is that it is controll of his ability at fisrt thsings started sticking to him or he started sticking to things because he was totally oblivous that he possesd an ablility to cling to walls, ounce he realizes he has it, he goes from there and figures out how to use it or for peter parkers case how not to use it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.