Limp Bizkit's new CD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Is it good ?

BackFire349
No

loserib
all i hve heard is the first single eat you alive the riff from that song is stolen its the same riff played be americanheadcharge on just so you know nd if thats any indication on how the songs on the album are going to be i would say its very unorigenal

pablo007
yeah eat you alive stinks but I heard one called behind blue eyes that seems to be a rip off from Metallica's Unforgiven II so it's cool

loserib
behind blue eyes is a cover its either pink floyed or the who if im not mistaking

mah
No.

LeAtHerRFace
I didnt hear about a new Limp Bizkit cd. Although some of my friends say they broke up and some other of my friends say they have a new cd.... wtf.

BackFire349
I wish they broke up.

LindsIsTightK
Well I like their new cd. I think it has some really good songs on it. If you were thinking of buying it, I would say that it is worth the money.

BackFire349
Or, you could not. A better use of the money would be wiping your ass with it and flushing it down the toilet.

LindsIsTightK
roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
Actually, it would even be better to wipe your money on some fat, sweaty, stranger's ass than buying the cd.

loserib
all the talent left that band when wes bailed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.