Vader's suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
i keep hearing that vader will get different pieces of his suit from people in ep3

who,how,when,and why??????

yerssot
just some small modifications I'm sure

Lyn
Where did you hear this??
Does that mean he'll get them from different people, like not just Palpatine or the Sith??

mephistodesigns
the only one I know spreading this is SuperLiar, err...Supershadow

Lyn
laughing
SuperLiar, err...Supershadow <--Easy mistake stick out tongue wink

mephistodesigns
LOL! yeah, i don't know why Liar would pop into my hand instead of Shadow, wierd...

Cowboyography
i have heard he gets a piece of his suit from Durge but who knows.

mephistodesigns
did you hear it somewhere other than SuperShadow?

AnakinFan
I responded to this post because of the screen name - Darth Hater. Tonight I watched Star Wars for the first time in a very long time, since before The Phantom Menace. For me things have changed, I'm such a fan of Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker) that I don't dislike Vader anymore.

As for his suit I think Anakin makes it himself... he wanted to defeat death.

Lames.s.
I agree, Hayden was a good Anakin. I hope he is in the new Vader suit.

AnakinFan
I have more questions now after watching Star Wars (ANH) then before. Leia keeps saying my father.. so if she knew Padme was her mother why didn't she know Anakin was her father... this leads me to believe she didn't know Padme was her mother..

Back on topic - JEJ let is slip that he will be in the last 10 minutes of the movie .. however if Lucas changes his mind, which he is apt to do, he will have him there longer. After the lava pit Anakin will have to have the Vader body.

Lames.s.
Rumor has it that Hayden will not be in the Vader suit

mephistodesigns
then what was the point of bulking him up? i thought that would be the added bonus for him...thats kinda lame.

AnakinFan
Lames.s. -according to Star Wars.com and the force.net he will be in the vader suit

It would be silly for him not to be in the suit. It is the reason he bulked up and has to stay bulked up until the pick ups in March.

Darth Hater
i too think that hayden should be in the vader suit but just because he bulked up for the film doesnt mean he has to be in it.

he could have bulked up because they want anakin to be bigger in ep3 and when they make the transition to vader(other actor),we wont say,"well how did he go from skinny,to big?"

vvvrulz
So Supershadow is full of it?
Ill be sure to keep that in mind smile

Lames.s.
I believe he bulked up to accentuate the size difference between Obi-Wan and Anikin as well as show how Anakin has matured during the Clone Wars. That would kind of help bridge the gap between the PT and the OT.

Lames.s.
And yes old S.S is so full of it i'd be willing to bet his eyes are brown. Dark, dark brown.

Darth Hater
did you hear it somewhere other than SuperShadow?

this is NOT from supershadow

it IS a fact

--=Episode 3 Facts - Spoilers=--

There will be a new bad guy in the film other than Darth Vader.

Anakin will begin his descent to the Dark Side.

Anakin and Obi-Wan will have a long duel in a lava enviroment.

There will be a lava planet in the film.

The duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan will be the most fierce and
fastest duel in all the Saga.

Anakin gets scarred bad, loses his hair and a leg among other body
parts.

Towards the end of the film we will see Darth Vader.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pieces of Darth Vader's suit will be seen among different characters in during the film.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Scenes involving Luke and Leia have already been shot.

Chewbacca will help hide at least one of Padme's kids.

Padme will die before the movie is over.

Yoda will leave for Dagobah at the end of the film.

C-3PO and R2-D2 will have their memories wiped so they will not remember the Skywalker lineage.

just ask lance windu if u want it confirmed

finti
A lot of rumors where a lot havent been confirmed 100%, and as long it aint 100% then I wont buy it.
Rick McCallum told/confirmed that there would be pod races in EP II as well, guess they love to pull our legs with confirmed rumors that happens to be untrue so...........

Rogue Jedi
memory wipe? that would suck....wait, where the hell are my keys?

Darth Hater
i say it's true evil face

finti
well I am a sceptic so I want to see before I belive

Rogue Jedi
true about the memory wipe? i think it is true also....ps:found my keys.

Darth Hater
>>>well I am a sceptic so I want to see before I belive<<<

rightfully so...

finti
so i wont belive a thing before May 2005

Rogue Jedi
its gonna be may? cool.....

finti
I think all of the SW films have had a May premiere..............me thinks

Darth Hater
>>>so i wont belive a thing before May 2005<<<

well, you're no fun are you laughing out loud

finti
I AM YOU AINT devil

AnakinFan
In spoilers - Star Wars.com and in spoilers The Force. net it was stated that Hayden would wear the Vader suit. Lucas would be tarred and feathered if Hayden doesn't wear the Vader suit. Trust me on thi one, Anakin Skywalker will be in the Vader suit.

mephistodesigns
what would be the point of showing pieces of his armor around the film? is this EPIII-Where's Waldo? I'm with Finit, until its in the Insider or something I'm not really buyin' it.

Stuart Larkins
I heard that on supershadow too, now I don't know what to believe, they say he won't be the bad mechanical vader, I don't know.

finti
Supershadow the king of BS and wrongful info

Darth Hater
pretty much

AnakinFan

Darth Hater
cool

nothing is for certain though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.