Lance's and DeNiro's forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
They kick ass but I can't put the address here because it would be spamming, ask them for the URL and join

badkittykitty
I'll have to ask D,I already signed up at lances

pablo007
he's logged on at AIM right now

pablo007
It's like KMC but with an R-Rating

pablo007
Everything goes except fighting, but I think a fighting forum will be made.

badkittykitty
I dont have aim.. sad

slayer
neither do i Pm us!

badkittykitty
yeah that would be cool if you could....

pablo007
I already did

LanceWindu
My link is in my profile and my signature.

badkittykitty
thanks pabloo,I tried to register but I didnt get a email yet from deniro site sad

pablo007
You should receive one in no time

badkittykitty
..Ill keep checking stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
I just signed up at both forums, they are hella tight, I'm even a mod on Ken's forums big grin I'm feeling pretty damn excited now.

Tied Hiker
Damn, am I missing out? Send it to [email protected]

LindsIsTightK
TH the link to Ken's forum is in his profile and then I will PM you the other link

FallingBlue
I joined Lance's I'll have to see D's

slayer
these forums rock!

pablo007
yeah because they're uncensored, at least D's

Tied Hiker
I registered to D's then I messed it all up and I have to complete it later. I'm too tired to deal right now. Ah yeah, it's going to be bed time soon.

pablo007
Good night TH

Ushgarak
Where the heck did this mentality come from that it is only spamming if you provide a link?

I am sorry, but advertising a site in the threads here is spamming. Don't do it. Further threads will be closed and the openers dealt with.

LanceWindu
Please note that I didn't tell anybody to open a thread like this.

Ushgarak
I know, you have no need to, it is linked to in your sig- which is where you are meant to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.