Roy Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
They said Roy was bitten because the tiger was going to attack a lady and he got in the way, I think that's not true. Because they just said it today and it was probably to give Roy a good name.

LanceWindu
More than likely false.

badkittykitty
I heard the tiger thought it was saving him from the crowd and that is why it carried him off the stage by his neck..like it would do to a kitten

Fire
don't we already have a thread about this topic?
merge this maybe?

julibug
yes - already have thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t13569.html

nazgulinthedark
yeah, we did

silver_tears
still think its his own stupid fault......they would not have attacked if it wasnt for some stupid human mistake mad blaming the animal is the lowest thing....i mean they chose this work and its not the tigers fault miffed

BackFire349
That's what he gets for playing around with tigers.

pablo007
you play with fire you'll eventually get burnt

silver_tears
whoa that was insightful eek!

julibug
well, they aren't actually blaming the tiger at all. in fact, siegfried and roy's explanation is that there was a distraction in the audience, the tiger got confused and tugged at roy's sleeve - roy lost his balance & fell, and the tiger just wanting to get himself and roy to safety, picked roy up just as he would a smaller tiger - by the neck or throat, and carried him to safety. he then let him go once they were back stage. i know that sounds far-fetched, but one thing that gives it a little credibility is that if that tiger was actually "attacking" him - it would have killed him right there. tigers don't drag their prey off somewhere else to kill it. they attack and kill instantly. i'm not saying i'm totally convinced that this is what happened, but it's an interesting thought. if that's what roy really believes, he obviously isn't upset with the tiger at all. and i haven't heard anyone affiliated with siegfried and roy blame the tiger. if you read or heard that somewhere, it was the opinion of that particular person who said it, not the people directly involved with the incident. the fault lies with the people responsible for having a 600 lb. tiger out on a stage to start with. i don't think anyone's blaming Montecore!

julibug
see above post. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.