Jason V vs Freddy vs Pin Head vs Leather Face vs Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Sup everyone.
Who do you think would win in a fight?
Round 1:
Michael vs Jason:
Round 2:
Freddy vs Pin Head:
Round 3:
Leather Face vs Candy Man:

Champion:??
My personal opinion, I think Jason would beat the shit out of all of them. His just the coolest slasher, strong, and a perfect silent killer.

pablo007
Jason would wipe the floor with all of them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
candy man has no chance.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
but pinhead would win.

Lord_Andres
no Jason would he would break pinhead's chains like shit and after that he would slice him in twosmile and then he would kick the rest of those suckerssmile

Michael Myers 1
after mike decapitates him big grin

pablo007
Pinhead can take Mike but Pinhead can't take Jason

LeAtHerRFace
Nice pictures Michael Myers 1. But I agree Jason would murder all of their a$$e$, *His an UNSTOPPABLE KILLING MACHINE* and thats the main point. Jason Rules!.

BackFire349
Pinhead is a lapdog of satan, he has all the powers that he wants. He will obviously be the victor here.

Evil Dead
Round 1:
Michael vs Jason:........................Jason takes this one

Round 2:
Freddy vs Pin Head:.................Pinhead takes this one

Round 3:
Leather Face vs Candy Man:............Candyman takes this one, only because he's already dead so a mere mortal could not harm him.

Ofcouse Pinhead would be the victor over all...........all of these guys can use a hook, a machete, a glove, a butcher knife or a chainsaw to tear somebody's flesh to pieces..............Pinhead would tear their very souls apart. Condemn them to eternity spent in their own private hell.......supervised by the Leviathon.

Lord_Andres
Frddy could figure out using the box, he acturly couldsmile

loserib
pinhead would win a meen come on he basicly runs hell

Jason420
Jason will b!tch slap them and send them packin

Lord Soth
Michael Myers is my choice

Freddy's a genius, and a master of torture, and virtually invincible in the dream world, but he can't really do well in a physical fight

Jason is powerful, vicious, and just about unkillable. But he's abysmally stupid.

Leatherface is clever, resilient, creative, and he has a chainsaw, but he's only human

Never seen Hellraiser or whatever movie Candy Man is in.

While Michael isn't as smart as Freddy, not unstoppable or as strong as Jason, doesn't have a weapon as good as Leatherface's, but he's a brilliant mixture of the 3. He has strength, brains, a curse that allows him to regenerate/resurrect/ etc, etc, and he's creative (the way he arranges bodies). I see little wrong w/ him

h0ck3yh0rr0r
this thread should be closed. honestly. obvious pinhead would win. and y is leprechaun not included? cmon man he's like a mini version of pinhead. he has crazy powers, but he's so ****ing stupid smile lol

supershane
loserid but jason has already gotten out of hell befor so he could probaly take out one of guys in there

SlipknoT
Aside from pinhead jason would butcher all those guys within a matter of seconds. also if freddy did figure out the box and sent pinhead back to hell it would be jason and all those guys and jason would plow right through them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
please dont forget Lep. lol

supershane
who???

Lord Soth
I believe that they'd all gang up on Jason. He would probably kill one or two of them in the process....(Leatherface and CandyMan) but then, it would be down to Freddy, Pinhead, and Mike. Freddy figures out the box, sends Pinhead to hell, and then Mike tears him apart. Myers wins big grin

Jason420
Lord Soth u r stupid Jason will kill all those guys in this order:
Leatherface
Michael
Freddy
then Pinhead

Lord Soth
There's no need to call me stupid. You favor Jason, I favor Michael. So we're both opinionated. I don't agree with you, but I never called you stupid, now did I?

stinkfist462
freddy

HockeyFace
Round 1

Michael vs Jason: Michael would easily find a way to cut off this brainless zombies head. Jason would get a lot offense in but would fall for Michael's "playing dead" trick. Also Michael is pretty stealthy Jason isn't.

SlipknoT
In Michael vs. Jason theres no question about it that jason would win. here are the facts to support it, Jason has to be at least 4 inches taller and have at least 30 lbs on Mike. jason is faster than mike . Jason can take alot more punishment than Mike can take. Jason uses a machete and Mike uses a kitchen knife, a machete is about 6 inches longer so Jason could get him from farther away,and jason is much much stronger than mike. Its a one sided fight Jason would easily win

HockeyFace
Jason is brainless though...

swordmaster
I think Jason would beat the shit out of all of them. His just the coolest slasher, strong, and a perfect silent killer.

yea, stealthy my a$$

Lord Soth
Exactly

Freddy#1_2223
Freddy would win beacuse he has all the advantages. Remember he knows everyones fears and he wupped Jason a$$ in Freddy vs. Jason. He knows michaels fears, and leather face is only human and candyman well he can't do anything unless hes called and freddy could figure out the box. Freddy vs. Jason.......................Freddy hands down(Freddy could be Jason's mother and tell him to kill himself and Jason will do it remember hes a mommas boy)
Pinhead vs. Michael...........................Pinhead (hes almost as strong as freddy)
Leather Face vs. Candyman.......................Candyman since he already dead.
then Pinhead vs. Candyman or freddy vs. candyman.....................Freddy or pinhead then it'll be pinhead vs. Freddy...............Freddy figures out the cube and hes out.

Freddy#1_2223
Freddy will win all of them since he knows all of their fears and jason got his a$$ kicked in Freddy vs. Jason.
Freddy vs. Jason......................Freddy hands down (He can just form himself as jason's mom and tell him to go back to hell or kill himself and jason will do it, remember hes a mommas boy)
Pinhead vs. Michael.....................Pinhead since hes almost as strong as freddy
Candyman vs. Leather face.........................candyman since hes already dead
then to the finals:
Freddy or pinhead vs. candyman.............freddy or pinhead wins
then championship:
Freddy vs. pinhead....................Freddy he figures out the box. see freddy wins

Pandemoniac
This is not about strenght, it's about control and influence. Pinhead will rule all of the other slashers! He can A: most probably rip them all to shreds in the real world and then B: keep them contained in hell, suffering eternal tortue.
He doesn't have to exterminate them, just bring em over to his little playground and just sit back.

eggmayo
yeah - while pinhead, freddy and jason cannot die, pinhead could just cause them infinite pain forever.

Freddy#1_2223
Look I'm not saying it's about strength beacuse if it was Michael would be the strongest and Jason is a copy cat he got created just like michael they both are strong and evil and they both where masks and hhalloween was way before friday the 13 and jason is just a mirror of michael. but either way freedy would win he's the smartest fastest and has all of the advantages end of story case closed he knows everyone's fear hello some not seen his movies they said "Freddy knows your fear or he'll find out" quoted from Nancy. a nightmare on elm st. three dream warriros

guille
Freddy would win.

leatherfacesaw
Leatheface would the *&^% out of all of them. he is smart, has good tools and weapons at really stelthy. What about the rest they are stupid (Exept for Freddy). Jason is slow and retarted, pinhead is very loud and not creative and candy man is weak. Leather Face is a human, but a physco human can do anything he wants to.

leatherfacesaw
Leather Face is the best. He will whip the c$%* out of each one. He is smart, creative and has a lot of tools and weapons.

"Leather Face is a human, he is crazy, and crazy people could do anything, they are just like the Satan."

Cinemaddiction
Someone's never seen "Leatherface: TCM 3". The guy is a ****ing retard. Literally.

Besides that, Pinhead doesn't belong, nor wouldn't fit in this little battle royale. His gimmick is being lured into the real world by people's curiosity, and greed.

dean7879
why do people like jason?
he is the most borin horror character eva...he is just a michael myers clone.....i cant believe he is winning the vote ahead of people like pinhead, michael,freddy and leatherface!
whats wrong with people?!

dean7879
my fav character is freddy, but i believe pinhead is the strongest, michael myers is the stealthiest murdererer and leather face is quality.........jason is just crap

§nakehead
Jason would beat everybody but Pinhead who would win.

Cinemaddiction
Well, unless people STOP dreaming, STOP having pre-marital sex, STOP being greedy, and as long as there is a Strode family tree, NOBODY will ever win.

..that includes moviegoers who have to put up with countless, unnecessary sequels to movies that are past their prime.

dean7879
i was gonna slit my wrists the moment i heard there was gonna be a halloween 9..

GODDAMN
ONEEE TWO ..FREDDIE IS COMING FOR YOU!!!!

DaRk Lotus
I think that pinhead or freddy will win but if it was a team than freddy and pin head would take the win. Cuz u put the 2 gratest mind playing games no contest hands down.. smile

Wolfie
I think it has to come down to Freddy and Pinhead. Can Pinhead entrap someone that only exists in dreams? Pinhead's smart, if he goes to sleep, he's on Freddy's terms. Like FvJ, it's probably down to who has home field advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.