more.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
go to this link and look at this page it is pretty cool...http://mitglied.lycos.de/tonymnyphot/forum/m3_scriptd.htm
and if you are like me and you cannot read french then go to freetranslations.com and go to french to enlgish and then cut and paste...and you will find out some pretty cool stuff.

Ginerninja
Yeh, that is really cool actually....Its just a shame wehave to wait a month to get it sad

masterofmatrix
another way of translating is to go to the top and click: english version

Dryden
nice page

Nickydirtrider
oh my bad haha
ya go to the sight and on the top left just click english version...
haha

Nickydirtrider
haha i cant believe i never saw that...o well now i did and now i can rerad it all with out lossing anything in tranlsation...

GABRIEL05
welcome back Mr. Dirtyrider. We missed you.

Nickydirtrider
it ends tonight

clavis9495
hehehe A NEW QUOTE BATTLE YES!!

Crash_Overload
That isn't french........

clavis9495
huh?

Crash_Overload
That text isn't French, its like....... German And I know because I am French.

dave123
text?

dave123
o i c, neva mind

clavis9495
ow right the one on the net about the spoiler thingy yeah its german

clavis9495
so you speak like the mero then? hehhehe

dave123
most foreign people on the internet speak English (although not all of them speak it well)

however, i know few english speaking people (as a 1st language) that can speak another language. someday, everyone will speak english (but american will probably bomb us until we rename it to American)

JediHDM
YEAH WE WILL...JJ, we won't, after we beat you guys on our home turf, y'all and us are like, best buds...bloody good show, and all that...

burlyman
thats so obviously german ..just looking at it

ps. !!RULE BRITANNIA!! laughing

dave123
i agree with burley Happy Dance

britannia!!!!!! Happy Dance

The Omega
Yes, it's German.
And it's just what the characters say IN the trailer. You're not missing anything.
Although I'm curious as to what Nicky got out of it sticking it into a French translator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.