I'm craving Chicken Mc Nuggets . ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
so bad right now, but I have to go to bed. But, tomorrow when I get off work, i'll finally have the next day off so I can stay on the forums all night and stuff. So be there or be somewere else you freaky monkeys. I've worked six days in a row and I need a break. Geez. Goodnite!

Hypernova
laughing out loud Nite!! Do you know that the first time I came into these boards you were craving for some burger joint thing that we do not have in Aus. You always seem hungry at this time of night/day/whatever.

pablo007
you work on sundays ?

BackFire349
Mcnuggets are so sick. You can taste teh chicken ass.

badkittykitty
ah good nite th,I am right behind you..

ragesRemorse
I can't believe this thread only received 3 replies. Maybe, this thread will receive it's due's now.

Good on, Chicken Nugget thread...,good on.

occultdestroyer
100% artificial chicken made from a thousand different chicken asses and blubber.
Mmmmm, gotta love all that fat, oily goodness.

shiv
teh ewwwwwwooooooo.ooo

RevoWution™©®
Even though they're literally made of crap, I still love 'em!! big grin

~Wĺlshy~
i like them yes

gefallen_engel
yummy

Phucked Up
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
100% artificial chicken made from a thousand different chicken asses and blubber.
Mmmmm, gotta love all that fat, oily goodness.

How is it 100% artificial chicken if it's made out of chicken parts? Fail.

Blight
Chicken Nuggets are good eating.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Pablo G
you work on sundays ?

WHAT UP PABLO, BK, BF, Rages, jeeze theirs a bunch of old names i havent seen in a while o and of course TH

Phucked Up
Originally posted by DeNiro
WHAT UP PABLO, BK, BF, Rages, jeeze theirs a bunch of old names i havent seen in a while o and of course TH

*facepalm*

You have to look at the date they posted.

All the people you pointed out, posted in this thread in 2003, except for ragesRemorse. Pablo doesn't come here anymore, BadKitty hasn't been here in years, BackFire still posts, and Tired Hiker comes on rarely.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Tired Hiker comes on rarely. but thats Tied Hiker, not tired.

ScarletSpeed
I was gonna say,

lol, a fake Tired Hiker laughing

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Mairuzu
but thats Tied Hiker, not tired.

Gah! People who joined after '03.

Tied Hiker IS Tired Hiker. He got locked out of his account once so he had to create a new account until the original one was sorted out. Therefore, I was right.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I was gonna say,

lol, a fake Tired Hiker laughing

Read above.

ScarletSpeed
congrats, awecreep

lol, tied hiker is a gay name.

DeNiro

Tied Hiker IS Tired Hiker. He got locked out of his account once so he had to create a new account until the original one was sorted out. Therefore, I was right.

Read above.

God i love your sarcasim

Mairuzu

Read above. That would make him a sock, no?

DeNiro
that is correct

FlappingMangera
Chicken Mcnuggets are a great investment. They may be proven to be terrible for you in a few years after some research but they taste so good that I don't even care.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Mairuzu
That would make him a sock, no?

Yeah, TH has had about 4 sock accounts, but the mods let certain members slide with breaking the rules because they are friends.

ScarletSpeed
ahhh, that seems totally fair.

Rogue Jedi
I havent had Mcdonalds in......forever.

gefallen_engel
me either

TKM
Mcnuggets are gross and so are their flat burnt burgers.

DeNiro
Yeah, TH has had about 4 sock accounts, but the mods let certain members slide with breaking the rules because they are friends. Remember when TH made DeNiros Mom laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, bitches!!! Hey D, I'm gonna check out your Joker movies when I get home. I'm at work right now so I can't really watch that kinda stuff without getting the stink eye from management.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, TH has had about 4 sock accounts, but the mods let certain members slide with breaking the rules because they are friends.

Straight from the ex mod's mouth.

DeNiro
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yeah, bitches!!! Hey D, I'm gonna check out your Joker movies when I get home. I'm at work right now so I can't really watch that kinda stuff without getting the stink eye from management.

TH WHAT UP BRATHA!!!!!!! For sure dont be getting in trouble now. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by DeNiro
TH WHAT UP BRATHA!!!!!!! For sure dont be getting in trouble now. stick out tongue

I won't, yo. I can't wait to watch these vids. So why did you make them? Part of an acting class or to just let your freak flag fly?

=Tired Hiker=
*facepalm*

You have to look at the date they posted.

All the people you pointed out, posted in this thread in 2003, except for ragesRemorse. Pablo doesn't come here anymore, BadKitty hasn't been here in years, BackFire still posts, and Tired Hiker comes on rarely. Originally posted by Phucked Up

Read above. Originally posted by Phucked Up

You, sir, are a kmc historian! I never would have remembered half of all that, well mainly because I was stoned most of the time back then. embarrasment

Phucked Up
You, sir, are a kmc historian! I never would have remembered half of all that, well mainly because I was stoned most of the time back then. embarrasment

No shit? haermm I never would have guessed you were high. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
laughing

no expression

Impediment
Mmmmmm. McNuggets.

Lips and @$$holes.

Chicken parts, indeed.

Rogue Jedi
Double quarter pounder with cheese FTW

=Tired Hiker=
Egg McMuffins are about the best thing ever in the world, as far as McDonalds goes. Mc Nuggets were so 2003.

Rogue Jedi
pffft....Egg Mcmuffins...

Impediment
I rarely eats at Mickey D's anymore. However, I have to admit that, on occasion, I am an avid fan of the Double Cheeseburger dollar menu deal.

Selphie
Now I want Chicken McNuggets after reading this thread's title sad

Leo.M
i want some too

Sweet Escape
I worked a mcdonalds.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I worked a mcdonalds.

I worked at one for two days, then quit cause it sucked.

=Tired Hiker=
I worked at one for two days, then quit cause it sucked.

Isn't that the case with all your other jobs? haermm stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
i like my nugget to be dipped in the honey mustard and bbq sauce.

Phucked Up
Isn't that the case with all your other jobs? haermm stick out tongue

No. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've had jobs that last 6 months to a year, in fact the majority of them are.

occultdestroyer
How is it 100% artificial chicken if it's made out of chicken parts? Fail.
No it's not.
It's artificially flavored flour mixed with tofu.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No it's not.
It's artificially flavored flour mixed with tofu.

You yourself said it was made out of chicken asses, therefore it's not 100% artificial chicken if it has pieces of chicken in it. Fail again.

mitchum
GREAT, NOW I WANT SOME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.