Blade vs Ash(Evil Dead) vs Duke Nukem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Hmmm.... im not sure about this one. What do you guys think?

FallingBlue
never seen evil dead, never played duke nukem (just looked to incredibly lame), but I saw Blade 2 so i am forced upon the decision of Blade, because he was pretty badass in that movie

pablo007
Ash would kick their asses

LeAtHerRFace
lol

badkittykitty
ash is the ultimate ass kicker!!

pablo007
BKK I didn't know you liked the Evil Dead movies

badkittykitty
pabloo evil dead 2 is one of my all time favs!! I love ash,hes the most hard core man on the planet!

pablo007
All of the movies rock and yeah Ash can take out both Jason and Freddy

badkittykitty
agreed!

pablo007
Bruce's commentary on the DVDs is hilarious

LeAtHerRFace
nah.. i dont think Ash can take on Jason and Freddy.

el_barto
BLADE would win hands down

h0ck3yh0rr0r
blade vs ash- ash + boomstick = blades organs on the floor

silver_tears
i love bruce campbell big grin very funny guy
and i think ash would win too yes

ragesRemorse
hock3y horror has done us all a great favor and went and gave the best example of what happens when you go up against an authentic bad ass. you get your guts on the floor, courtesy of "the boomstick" . Blade is a wanna be everything else, starting with a good comic book actually worth reading. Ash IS the tortured BADASS. duke nukem is a video game. case over. ash wins

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thank you RR.

LeAtHerRFace
Yea I guess ill go with Ash! Ash Rox, lol

never seen evildead...but duke nukem was a kickass video game and he's awesome so i'll just pick him out of liking the video game.

Captain REX
I wouldn't know, I've only seen/played Blade II.

badkittykitty
..check this out diego

badkittykitty
...the pic is pabloos sig!!!

diegocala
Yeah, what's up with that?

badkittykitty
hmm was a better thread but I cant remember which one it was...keep your eyes peeled..."someone" always shows their spots!!

diegocala
Yes I will!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.