the new jedi starfighter, perhaps?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheChosenOne
Hey, i found this on Hasbro's website. It seems like they don't know about Lucasfilms rules of security, cause they have released a pic of something that looks like the new tie-jedi starfighter we have been hearing about.

what do you think?

yerssot
what's the link?

thought they would do the cockpit as TIE?

LanceWindu
Nice pic...I thought they said TIE Cockpit as well, but wasn't that nothing more than a supposed TFN Spy Report?

mephistodesigns
jesus christ people! that's the AOTC Jedi Starfighter in its second mode. ITs just a feature of the toy! It comes apart to some sort of second battle mode. Go to SirStevesGuide.com and look at the collector's database, you'll find pictures of every star wars toys. Look under Saga toys and then under Vehicles and you'll see it. Its funny to see THAT as a spoiler! Please people, we don't want to make this place like SuperShadow now do we?

Darth Hater
possibly

hmmmm....

mephistodesigns
not possibly, I have it! big grin
what's with all the hmmmmm-ing? who started that? i did it once to mock someone else and now its all over the place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.