Who Hates Emma Watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

witchychiky
I Seem To be the only person in the world who thinks Emma Watson Loves herself. Is there anyone out there whos like me???????????????????????????????????????????????????I Seem To be the only person in the world who thinks Emma Watson Loves herself. Is there anyone out there whos like me???????????????????????????????????????????????????

crazy_c
I think she kind of acts annoying but I cant really say I hate her since I dont know her personally.

mel35989643
well.. no one knows her in person, well except for friendz n fam nd all that bs but yea i guess she can be annoying .. shes not a great actor in my eyes but w/e

starlitegrl
"Hate" is a strong word to say 4 some1u dont even no.

Dracos_vanilla
starlitegirl's right. I like emma, but sumtimes shes ssooooooooo annoying (in my opinion), but it's only me. lol

crazy_c
yeh and and i agree wit Mel shes not a great actress

Phoenix
well she is only 12! she was chosen cos she looks right and she can be taught to say lines. theats what films are all about, NOT actual talent!

witchychiky
Thank You to the some people who think shes annoying yes But dont you think she trys to be better then she really is come on it looks to me like she loves herself evil face evil face evil face devil devil devil

~fuoco~
i like her!! of course she loves herself!! she can't hate herself, can she?! and she's only 13, she's jus started acting, so give her a break!! she's get better and better

StrgzrCndyPixie
i totally and utterly agree with ~fuoco~

i recon every1 is full of themselves at 1 point or another in their life and every1 is at least annoying 1once so let her have her time now beta now than later dont u think?

its_magic
ru for real i reckon she rocks just my opoin

Malfoy's chick
I think she looks kind of stuck up, I mean in the disney photo with Tom Felton, she was pulling her pantz half down, I mean that's just slutty for a 13 year old

Elondra
I don't like her.I think that she's really annoying.I came to this conclusion after I watched an interview.She's not a good actor.

StrgzrCndyPixie
wateva trevor

starprincess366
none of us knows her personally so stop picking on her. i mean no1 in the movies is a good acter, there only kids really. as for the picture well mabe she is slutty but im sure she is a nice person if muny dosn't go to her head. she does play a nice snob of a person though. and the hp mvies don't really need good acters, just ppl who look the part.

Phoenix
all 12 year olds are full of themselves - its that time of life!

~fuoco~
how is she slutty? she's a star! and just by showing a bit of skin dosnt mean she's a ****!!!

Orli'sElf7
i agree with malfoy's chick....but i also agree with starprincess....i guess she has her on and off days yea? plus shes just getting into the business and probably doesn know the way she acts sometimes pisses ppl off????? idk but i dont know her personally just from wut ive seen on TV and im still in tha middle 8 /

witchychiky
she thinks everyone loves as well wacko She is a **** mad miffed devil thumb down evil face

XxSamanthaxX
I think some of you are just jelous of her. But really, look around you!!! You can't say that you, or a friend of yours, or just someone you know hasn't made a 'slutty' sort of joke before! It's called HUMOR! I think you all need to lighten up, and stop dissen ppl just because of minor things like that! If it were Tom, or Dan, or Sean or someone, you wouldn't have started nagging on the way they act, or dress, or act! Because you like the way they look, cuz you're shallow! I haven't seen one thread about how much the guys acting sux in HP. Emma isn't the worse actor on the set you know, but none of you care to say that. If you don't like Emma, then shut up and talk about something you do like! Grow up, stop dissen her when you don't even know her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

witchychiky
No offense to anyone who does but i dont like what Sean or Daniel look like! laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

XxSamanthaxX
wow, your just full of positivness towards fellow human beings aren't you? Geez, what DO you like?!

witchychiky
Tom Felton, Draco Malfoy, Slytherin, Pansy Parkison and Netball, Athletics, Cross Country, Prank calling, Singing and annoying people. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Toms_Chick85
i dont know if i could say i "hate" her but....i dont really like her. lol and yes, i think she is way to full of herself!

witchychiky
Thankyou Toms Chick85!

XxSamanthaxX
Pansy Parkinson?! You gotta be kidding me!??? Please tell me your joking?! She's annoying, a suck up to Malfoy, she's bitchy, irritating, brainless, doesn't make her own choises... and.... just.... everything that's wrong with the world!!!

And you just like Malfoy because of the way Tom Felton looks. Shalowness! Shame on you!

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

witchychiky
Nah I like Draco Malfoys attitude. I think the older tom felton gets the grosser he looks. Pansys better than Hermione happy rock rock rock wacko

~fuoco~
APPERANTLY, PANSY'S SUPOSSED TO BE BRUTAL AS HELL

witchychiky
Thats Millicent or how ever you spell it wacko wacko wacko

XxSamanthaxX
I think Pansy is the worst character in the whole series. Well Prof. Umbridge puts up a good challenge to the worst thing in the books. But Pansy's name just says it all now doesn't it? :P

witchychiky
Your smilie didnt work haha stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

XxSamanthaxX
smile Your about as good at delivering insults as Pansy. Shows how much you have in common. I know that'll be a compliment to you, but trust me, it isn't.

~fuoco~
yea, millicent aswell, but pansy has a pug face, therefore, she's ugly as hell

silver_tears
i really dont like pansy......although i really dont like slytherin embarrasment

StrgzrCndyPixie
because............?????????????????

witchychiky
fuoco who asked you to get involved in MY argument miffed

witchychiky
If anyone is able can someone send XxSamanthaxX a message saying that she is a chicken and cant stand to be beaten in a argument and that i am NOT jelous of Emma Watson. oh yea and tell her to check her spelling for me

StrgzrCndyPixie
wow wat did she do???????

witchychiky
Well she added me to her ignore list because I don't like Emma Watson. she thinks that emmas a good actor and a better success than I will ever be how does she no that. I mean i'm only 11. She spelt source wrong wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko

crazy_c
Emmas a crap actress

witchychiky
A song dedicated to XxSamanthaxX

Samantha, can you handle this
I don't think you can handle this!

Barely move, we've arrived
Lookin sexy, lookin fly
Baddest chick, chick inside
DJ, jam tonight
Spotted me a tender thang
There you are, come on baby
Don't you wanna dance with me
Can you handle, handle me

You gotta do much better if you gone dance with me tonight
You gotta work your jelly if you gone dance with me tonight
Read my lips carefully if you like what you see
Move, groove, prove you can hang with me
By the looks I got you shook up and scared of me
Hook up your seatbelt, it's time for takeoff

I don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe

Baby, can you handle this
I don't think you can handle this!

I'm about to break you off
H-town goin hard
Lead my hips, slap my thighs
Swing my hair, square my eyes
Lookin hot, smellin good
Groovin like I'm from the hood
Look over my shoulder, I blow you a kiss
Can you handle, handle this

Move your body up and down (whoo!)
Make your booty touch the ground (whoo!)
I can't help but wonder why (whoo!)
Is my vibe too vibealacious for you, babe

I shake my jelly at every chance
When I whip with my hips you slip into a trance
I'm hoping you can handle all this jelly that I have
Now let's cut a rug while we scat some jazz

XxSamanthaxX

witchychiky
Whats so bad about that big grin I take the rude finger as a compliment and anyway thats not very original whistle

XxSamanthaxX
Who says I was going for originality? I think the middle finger says enough. wink

witchychiky
heres another song to XxSamanthaxX

When I, thought I knew you
Thinking, that you were true
I guess I, I couldn't trust
'Cause your bluff time is up
'Cause I've had enough
You were, there by my side
Always, down for the ride
But your, joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out of shame, mmhmm

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

Oh, ohh

Never, saw it coming
All of, your backstabbing
Just so, you could cash in
On a good thing before I realized your game
I heard, you're going around
Playing, the victim now
But don't, even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave, uh huh

After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore
Uh, no more, oh no, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter

XxSamanthaxX
Man, you need some better songs. What the hell kind of cd's you got anyways? smile Looks like you have bad taste in everything. And your only 11?! Shit, shouldn't you be out playing with your dolls or something? Little girls shouldn't go onto the internet, there's bad things that could warp their fragile little minds. Although, yours is about as warpped as they come now isn't it :P

stargurl
i dont kno her but i dont like her. and i saw her in a pic with tom felton and she wuz 2 close 2 him cuz she shouldnt b wit him. idk if she is. does ne 1 kno? r is she just a ****? im gunna say ****! devil

StrgzrCndyPixie
peace guyz ........lol

Aimz Radcliffe
well i h8 her heepz, manly only coz she getz 2 b wif dan!! devil mad

belldandy

crazy_c
I think wot i dont like about her is the fact that shes not a very good actress and shes famous for playing the role of a character shes not very good at playing. I just dont think she deserves it.

witchychiky
11 year olds dont play with dolls and I can surf the net at anytime. Lady your living in the past oh yeah in australia all the songs I like are good songs so I woulden't start ripping them off. Stacie Orrico is my favourite singer, Them Amy Studt.

witchychiky
you should check your smilies XxSamanthaxX

StrgzrCndyPixie
give it a rest okay

crazy_c
Some 11 year olds play wit dolls..............i did! stick out tongue whistle embarrasment

crazy_c
At least I think i cant actually remember now......

CandyKoRn
Some of emma's quotes are quite lame..

She always say's "Rock On!!"

How lame can you get?

Miss Unknown
Another lame quote she says is "Brad Pitt is a dude".

I mean, come on......Brad Pitt is a dude?

CandyKoRn
lol...

She say's Rock on all the time... she's tryign to act "cool" when she is just making herself look like a fool... F00!!!

XxSamanthaxX
I think Australia is the one living in the past, those songs were popular last year in this part of the world. And what do you mean, "check your smiles" I ment to put 'smile' if thats what you mean. Dumbass...

Anyways, for the sake of the rest of you, I'll stop. witchychiky if you wish to continue this argument, then pm me. I figure it's bothering the others by now. I'd probably be annoyed to. Buh bye!

StrgzrCndyPixie
thanx 4 being the sensible 1 XxSamanthaxX big grin

Miss Unknown
lol, it does make me laugh how she trys to be cool though.

StrgzrCndyPixie
who

Miss Unknown
Emma Watson...we were talking about her quotes.

StrgzrCndyPixie
right ...lol.....im havin another blonde moment sorry!!!!!!!

Miss Unknown
it's ok.....I'm sure we all have those moments....well I do......even though I'm not a blonde! lol

XxSamanthaxX
lol, right so back onto topic... I do think that some of the things that she says are weird, but who's not a little weird sometimes? And plus, sometimes weird is good big grin But I think it's wrong to judge someone if you don't know them, or if they haven't done anything bad. It's her own personality. It's sort of mean, don't you think, to critisize her? I think it is. Anyway all-and-all she looks like a nice person.

crazy_c
I think she looks like the kinda person whose kinda stuck up, but u cant really judge on looks

HotTopicGrl
OMG!! I HATE EMMA WATSON!!! She IS a 13 year old whore!! I think she likes tom but do u see the way he looks at her. He DOESNT!!!! HAHA Take that B*tch!!!

Malfoy's chick
wow, you really hate Emma don't ya, lol

Malfoy's chick
I admit she is slutty and stuck up herself for a 13 year old

StrgzrCndyPixie
GOOD cut emma sum slack guyz lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
God sorz

crazy_c
no shifty

Miss Unknown
Personally I don't like her. It's not the way she dresses but the way she acts. On interviews she's always trying to talk and butt in when Daniel or Rupert are trying to talk.......the things she comes out with sometimes are annoying......and flicks her hair too many times. roll eyes (sarcastic) yes
I won't say I hate her.....I don't like her though. And sometimes I am jealous of some of her clothes and the way she looks, I'll admit.....but of course that's not the reason I don't like her.
And we all have our own opinions and I think if we want to express them then we can.

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol crazy_c just ignore me lol

witchychiky
If you are wondering why i have not been talking the reson is my computers broadband service broke down! blink

witchychiky
In MY opinion Dissen people is fun. rock rock rock rock rock

witchychiky
of course in a nice way

airangel429
ummm i wouldn't say she is slutty....maybe u are all just jealous b/c she is famous. she is 13 and if she was slutty then there would be REAL NUDITY PICS OUT THERE...she is 13...which is young and I am SURE she is probably a virgin...SO HONESTLY I think calling her slutty is a little uncalled for. She's a girl just like most of you with her own crushes.

big grin

Miss Unknown
I wouldn't call her a ****......I mean if you go out you'd see people her age and maybe younger who act slutty.....you don't see emma wearing mini skirts and high boots with tiny revealing tops, do you?

crazy_c
yeah

Orli'sElf7
Miss Unknown

Personally I don't like her. It's not the way she dresses but the way she acts. On interviews she's always trying to talk and butt in when Daniel or Rupert are trying to talk.......the things she comes out with sometimes are annoying......and flicks her hair too many times.
I won't say I hate her.....I don't like her though. And sometimes I am jealous of some of her clothes and the way she looks, I'll admit.....but of course that's not the reason I don't like her.
And we all have our own opinions and I think if we want to express them then we can.

well i wouldnt go that extreme...haha yes she DOES flick her hair wayyy to many times and i did notice on oprah a while ago that whenever dan or rupert started to talk she took over the conversation. I dont know if she' s just trying to act older than she looks by dressing older than she looks, but i think that should wait for her at least....is she 12 or 13 now???? i duno maybe she just wanted to try something new but yes you sort of get the "****" vibe from that picture before but i dont think thats the word i would use for it.

Miss Unknown
She's 13......like I said, if you go outside you'd see loads (and I mean loads) of girls with tiny skirts they could almost be belts and such revealing tops that they might aswell just wear their bras outside......when you compare them she's not a **** at all.....but that doesn't change the fact that her personality's annoying. wink

airangel429
Well it might be...but I think for her....being that she is the youngest...I think she tries to hard to seem older than she is. B/c when you are in the teens..... well you think you rule and that you want to show everyone that you are not just some kid. And she's also used to PLAYING a character...well...THAT KNOWS ALL! big grin So some of that could be from a habit from portraying a certain "on screen" character. I think maybe since we know her as Hermoine...well maybe she tries to act like her....does that make any sense?

Just thoughts! smile

[Ms_dEaTh]
Alright, I have to admit that she is kinda annoying and I've been trying to overlook that for quite a while since I like her.

But then again she acts like she's so royal and a few reports I've seen have stated that she was kind of chilly towards the fans. Like not signing stuff and what not.

Anyways, I just wanted to ask what pisses you guys off about her??

She can act by me and someone said much earlier on that they only needed people who looked like the characters but not act.

That's totally wrong and you've got to give the cast some credit for making the movie what it is today.

I didn't set out to preach but I just wanted to pen down my opinion.

embarrasment

Either way, I just hope you guys can answer my opinion 'cos I'm still kinda confused on what I can't stand about her. Not really clear yet.

Thanks everyone.

Miss Unknown
well for me it has to be her personality....at least the personality we see.....and:
1) She flicks her hair too much.
2) She always tries to answer all the interview questions and butt in when others are talking.
3) Some of the things she comes out with.
There's some more but I can't think of them all right now.......

witchychiky
Here are my reasons:
1) She flicks her hair alot
2) she butts in
3) She says words like "Rock on" and "Brad Pitt is a dude"
4) She trys to act cool
5) She doesn't sign many autographs
6) She Is full of herself
7) She thinks everyone likes her
8) She is a ****(I have sen her in slutty clothes)
9) she thinks boys love her
10) She thinks she can act good

There are more reasons but i cant be bothered writing them down mne and my friend made up 101 reasons to hate Emma Watson and those were the first things we thought of it took us from 10:00pm - 04:00am though rock yeah rock yeah rockyeah rock yeah rockyeah rockyeah sleep zzzzz sleep zzzzsleep

Malfoy's chick
agree! I totally agree!

witchychiky
do you think i should post the 101 reasons

Miss Unknown
I totally agree with all your reasons witchychiky except 8.....what slutty clothes have you seen her in? Cause I haven't seen her in any.

witchychiky
ive seen her in revealing tops and little skirts. big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

qwerty1
I can't believe anyone could not like Emma Watson. She has a tough role to play, chances are you think her character is annoying more than she is. I think she has Hermione down! I would have really missed her if she hadn't been cast for the part - nobody could have done it better.

sadge
i think emmas alright i mean shes just an actor if u know her in person she might be alright!!

sadge
really!!
r u sure urghhhhh gross
thanks 4 spoiling my snack witchychiky
urghhhh
does she look alright in them??

sadge
i supose it doesnt matter cos u see loads of 12 - 18 yr olds in really really slutty revealing clothes maybe she doesnt want 2 be like the character she plays by being a good girl!

Miss Unknown
Well post them witchychiky for proof cause I've searched on millions of sites and couldn't find her in slutty clothes.

vampriss_07
HATE HER!! CAN'T STAND HER!!! I'M NOT JEALOUS....WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF A 13 YR OLD GURL WHO DRESSES LIKE SOME SLUTTY 18 YR OLD?! SHE'S MOST LIKELY SOME SPOILED LITTLE BRAT WHO AAAALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS! AND IN ALL HER PICS SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S IN LOVE WITH HERSELF AND THAT SHE'S HOT SHIT.

~fuoco~
How can you say thoes things about her, like that she's in love with herself if you haven't met her before? t's like me saying your a bloody git, and that you are in love with yourself... EVEN THO I DIN'T KNO WHO U ARE FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND... Second, she's at some awards show, and a she's a star, it's ok for her to dress up and show a LITTLE bit of skin... Geez, if you think showing a little bit of stomach is slutty, then you should come to my skool and see what the grade 9's are wearing...

"8)She is a **** (I have sen her in slutty clothes)"

uh I highly doubt she's a ****, she's only 13... Just because she showed off a bit of skin at some awards DOSE NOT mean she's a ****... a **** means someone going around and shaging alot of guys...

XxSamanthaxX
StrgzrCndyPixie and airangel429 are right. You guys are out of line to say she's slutty or a "whore". I mean, this site is for FANS of famous ppl or movies. Not to come on here and diss ppl. I mean, how can you hate someone you've never met. Think about it. Your being jerks.

vampriss_07
fuoco i am in the 9th grade.(and i know what **** means.) believe me i know but she's only 13. i mean... i know some 13 yr olds that are in highschool but still... fine...i'll stop dissin and get to the facts that i actually like. and no i obviously don't know her...but when you put out a certain image, it gets people talkin. and she should know that by now. or on the other hand she could be like some people who don't give a damn about what people think so i'm just gonna hush up bout her.

Miss Unknown
She may act a bit, ok, very, full of herself but that doesn't mean she's a '****'. Sure, she shows 'a bit' of skin but big deal.....it's not like she shows her chest or any part of it really. And what? You expect a teenage girl to wear scruffy jeans and top with a pair of old trainers or something to an awards thing? I highly doubt she goes dressed up in high shoes and everything at home, maybe she wears fancy things to awards and just a pair of old jeans and top at home.

StrgzrCndyPixie
shes just a normal kid id get dressed up if i was going to a fricken awards thingy

Miss Unknown
So would I

XxSamanthaxX
Some of you who dislike Emma act like she should change who she is, or what she acts like just to please people watching the films. IDIOTS! She's her own person, and has the right to act the way she wants to! She isn't a ****, she likes fashion. There isn't anything wrong (like some ppl have mentioned b4) to show some skin. It's not like she isn't wearing shirts or anything. Or has outfits on that are ment for... *ahem* mature audiences. wink And come off it with the whole "she's full of herself" deal! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!! There's no way you could know that! She MAY come off it, but you wouldn't know because you haven't talked to her personally. And big f***ing deal if she's inturrupted Dan, or Rupert, or Tom once or twice, I know many many many ppl who have done that countless times, including myself!!! Sometimes it's an accident, or your in a rush to say something before you forget. She's human, you make mistakes. She doesn't have to be strictly polite every countless min like some of you are inquiring! She's a teenager, and face it, teens aren't really that polite!

belldandy
Samantha is right... and if u r pretty and have a good body, well show it!! not in a sloty way, but ... i know u all will do it someday, we all do it in a way, is part of growing!! that she did it before, ok.. that is wrong... well IS PART OF GROWING...

im not trying to defend her, i mean, im jelous like most of us of her relations with the characters... ejem... but is just mean to write bad things of ppl who u dont even know...

witchychiky
she hasen't got the bet looking body i've seen. sick by the way belldandy you spelt slutty wrong big grin

[Ms_dEaTh]
I bet all the Emma Watson haters just want to discuss about her even if that means dissing her too.
I mean if you hate a person without knowing them then that's the person's problem.
If you hate Britney and call her a **** just say it.
Freedom of speech really. And I know quite some people cannot take it but that's just the way ot goes. There's nothing you can do about it.
If you ask everyone to stop dissing Emma I doubt they would.
Everyone has different points of views and different ways of showing it.
I guess this is just one of them.
And believe it or not, you've got to live with it.

weegie
i think emma is cool, i think shes a gr8 actor as its her first proper role and i think shes perfect for playin hermione! big grin

witchychiky
emma watson can NOT act. look at how she fake cries laughing out loud

sadge
i totally agree sam its not up to us what we wear would u all be happy if she wears really horrible granny clothes shes allowed to dress up i bet u wouldnt complain if it was u up there ud want to wear cool clothes there is nothing wrong with trying 2 look good cmon guys u cant tell her what 2 wear and what not 2 shes a teenager shes allowed to try and be cool we cant dis her just because shes famous and we're not and not everyones perfect so y the hell has she got to be perfect!!!!!!!
u dont know shes horrible just b/c she looks how she wants dosnt mean u have the right to diss her
there i got that off my chest!!!!

XxSamanthaxX
Um, witchychiky, think of what you just said 'look at how she fake cries', most famous actors at one point or another has to fake cry. And she did a good job on it. It wouldn't be easy being up infront of everyone like that and just have to start crying. There aren't alot of ppl that age who can do that. It was good acting, not the best, but still pretty good.
And sadge is right, you wouldn't complain if you were the famous one. I bet most of you who are dissen her would be doing the same as she is. You'd be wanting to dress - not necessarily the same but - fancy, there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, it's fun dressing up sometimes. And some of the outfits I've seen her in are really, really nice!

witchychiky
well my niece is 3. she can fake cry her eyes out she has the tears and the red face ect.

witchychiky
opps i spelt neice wrong

witchychiky
samantha this thread is for emme watson HATERS

XxSamanthaxX
I noticed that, but there are still many ppl who like Emma that are comming in here. smile I've notted that you haven't mentioned that to them. So shut-up.

And EVERY young child can cry. It's because of their age you dumbass. I have 2 nephews (ages 3 and 5) who fake cry too. All kids do it. When you get older it gets harder to fake cry.

witchychiky
really you just say to phoebe fake cry she says what about you sya something and she will cry about it easy laughing

vampriss_07
hehehe!! that's funny!!!! OMG!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!! SHE IS A PREP!!! PREPS CRY REALLY EASILY!!!!! PREP PREP PREP!!!!!!! LOL! laughing

XxSamanthaxX
As I said b4 Witchybitchy, every young child around that age can do that. It's their age, they cry usually just to try and get what they want. It's still harder to do it when your older.

And what are you talking about vampriss_07? She's an actress, not a ****in prep! Emma hasn't been the first actor to cry on the set! Just because, say Mel Gibson had to cry in one or two of his movies doesn't make him a prep.

sauron
i have met emma, and she is a really nice person and down 2 earth aswell not one of those im in a movie im better than you people whihc im sure half of you would be like!!!

you dont know this person, how can you HATE her, fools

XxSamanthaxX
You can't hate someone you don't know. They're just being stupid. wink

[Ms_dEaTh]
Sauron, you don't know us, so how can you hate us? Fool.

You're just contradicting yourself.

I don't really like Emma but I don't hate her. So can we just stop all this nonsense. If we don't like her, we keep our mouths shut. If we do, we don't rub it in to the "people who don't like her"'s faces.

That way there won't be any hairpulling or name calling.

witchychiky
WATEVER LADY

Aimz Radcliffe
wooooooooooooooooooooow u go 2 far

sauron
ms, death, i never said i hated you did i, i said how can YOU hate HER, and sayin fool is not a way of hating some1, other than that i have no idea where you got that idea from

chic_sxydiva
How can you hate and judge someone when you don't even know them? bunny

Schizo_n_me
Isn't that like, what everybody's saying?? *Blows nose for no reason* stick out tongue

chic_sxydiva
ur catching a cold....from me doctor

Schizo_n_me
lol laughing

chic_sxydiva
honestly i have a cold. i think i SARS. ninja

Schizo_n_me
smile And I'm schitzophrenic...hey,wait!!

chic_sxydiva
i'm dying?
oh nooooooooooooo.....
to all peole who cares please bring lotsa flowers and booze beerin my funeral. and please please don't cry instead have a raverock. i might get up from my coffin and join y'all.

ohh i'm starting to hallucinate already wacko

Schizo_n_me
Oi! I'll come 2 your funeral rave...wink

Schizo_n_me
Quote from somtin
"You'd never get this many people at my funeral"
"Oh, Carol...I'll come, and I'll...bring a date"
wink

chic_sxydiva
bring lotsa cute guy friends cool

Schizo_n_me
Sure! Lets see... I know! Ill bring Larry...Moe...and...Curly!wink

chic_sxydiva
and ask ur cute friends to bring some more cute friends coz it's strictly for cute people function only.

oh it's my funeral. eek!

Schizo_n_me
Cute people only? Darn!! I guess I can't bring Dan Radcliff.......................AAAAA!! I'm being attacked!! OK OK *pulls knife out of stomach* no offence to Dan and Dan loverswink

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol u are so funny

Schizo_n_me
Thnxxx!!
*~*I like my lollipops sour...smile

Aimz Radcliffe
XXXsAMANTHAxx YOU REALLY NEED TO LET PEOPLE HAVE THERE OWN OPINIONS....NOT EVERY1 NEEDS 2 LIKE EMMA...I DONT

witchychiky
Thankyou rock rock rock Take that samantha

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol lolliepops sour i know wat ya meen me 2

Schizo_n_me
smile

XxSamanthaxX
Aimz Radcliffe, where did you get out of the things I said that others couldn't have their own oppinion? I'm just simply expressing mine. So here's a thought, back off.

StrgzrCndyPixie
she does have a lil point dont go get angry at me aimz radcliffe cause i luvz ya heaps and i dnt lyke to b angst but i meen if i was gettin yelled out id get pretty angry 2 and i dont think that wat she did is so bad

but................ remember peace harmony whitelight tranquility

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and yes i am sitting cross legged doing the whole medatating thing lol

witchychiky
god samantha let us be and get you ****ing Arse out of my Thread mad

witchychiky
okay then i'll spell it different get your Fuking Arse out of my thread

sadge
y is every1 fighting ??
im confused??
i think ill meditate with u strgzrcndypixie (god thats a long name!! lol)

sadge
oh almost 4got hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>