The Frighteners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Does anybody like this movie? Its pretty good. I mean, I don't think it was meant to be horror exactly. But I thought Michael J. Fox was good in it. Very entertaining.

Dario Argento
I think it is an o.k. movie too. Not a masterpiece, but pretty entertaining

Neo_Version 7
Its kickass. Reminded me of Mars Attacks.

Espantada20
I thought it was lame

Evil Dead
I like the movie...........but agree that it's not horror. I remember the trailers for it when it first came out........it was even billed as a comedy. Why people just toss it into the horror category now, I have no clue. It's kind of like "Idle Hands". It says, "funniest comedy" right on the box.....yet you walk into Blockbuster and they have it in the horror section.

slayer
oh yeah Idol Hands was hilarious!

Sparkle
I quite liked it. I thought it was well constructed and had a good story line. It was a much more gentle horror than things like Freddie, and coz I've given up watching really scary horrors I quite enjoyed it.
Plus I love Peter Jackson's work anyway!

loserib
its a fun movie

BABOON
LOL.... sorry im just amused that somebody made a topic about this movie... stick out tongue smokin'

grymlock
idle hand and frighteners is good movie... fun to watch althought it's not a horror movie more to comedy but still it's a good movie...

cheers mate!!

Bad Boy
Great film! I've liked this for years!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.