Seraph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asharak
In the Matrix realoaded Neo faught of many enemys easy, but Seraph faugt to somkind of a draw with him. How is it possible that this one Program equals Neo in Batle?

audioheem
Thats a huge coincidence that I was just watchin that scene at the same time as u posted this. If you watch it, you'll notice that Neo starts to beat him later on in the scene just before Seraph stops him. I'm trying to think of a reason for why Seraph is able to match him at first... perhaps Neo warming up or Seraph using up his capacity to judge things around him. After all, if he's a program within the Matrix, he has boundaries.

clavis9495
he shows he has boundaries when Neo starts to beat him in the end doesn't he?

Dryden
yeah, I also think perhaps neo wasnt trying all that much either...he seems to do that in all his fights...its kind of a Rocky thing I guess.

SpikeSpiegel
He also seems matched with Ballard so maybe when he fights he automatically adjusts to the same skill as his opponent.

Asharak
Enyway Seraph is much stronger than any other agent or Program we have sean yet

clavis9495
what if he clones himself eek! that would be scary! to defeat agent smith wow why can't neo persuade him to do that coz he's on the harmony side ( not gonna say good ) and smith doesn't want that...

JediHDM
Seraph changes his style, and ability to match his opponent, and no, Seraph will not fight Smith, not to beat him, that is Neo's job

clavis9495
true jedi but, why can't neo and the rest try to convince machines to be their friends like in the animatrix movie

Asharak
I think convinsing the machines like they did in Animatrix makes the heroes look evil

JediHDM
also, it would take a REALLY long time to convince enough machines...and, even if they were to give a valid argument as to why the machines should join them, they will have to do something for the machines...such as, Kill Smith...

clavis9495
well Neo can do that

dave123
neo could kill seraph easily...

it's obvious why he doesn't

clavis9495
yeah

dave123
just say neo did kill seraph, then he wouldnt be able to find the oracle, would he? plus neo doesnt see him as an enemy or a huge threat

burlyman
around about the build up to reloaded, i was reading things on sites and stuff, and it was written that there were some machines that were fed up with the big guys of the matrix/01, and they had changed sides and were helping the rebels

i guess this was just misunderstood or B.S..

dave123
all spoilers are the latter

burlyman
i didnt read it in a spoiler, more like some extreme synopsis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.