Smiths...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
Does the original Smith control the other Smiths e.g. during the Burly Brawl? As in... they're all wired somehow to him and his 'mind' determines what they all do, or do they all act separately according to their own programming? Think about how a virus works... each cell would inevitably use itself to fulfill the PURPOSE of the original rogue cell, would it not? Hmmmm. And what's the relevance of the tomato that one of the Smiths steps on.. coz it's red... or am I just being pedantic trying to link that to the red pill?

dave123
all the smiths are the same and have the same purpose. They are sort of linked together, but not to control, more to say "neo is in the corridor" and that kinda stuff

rysdigital
i read a theory that their flaw, the reason why they couldn't beat neo, is that they didn't work together.

that made sense.

dave123
i suppose they dont work well together

rysdigital
btw, relevance of the squished tomato big grin laughing out loud

Asharak
I think they are all one mind, smith controls everyone of them and is all of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.