I Want The World 2 Know About Me And Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
nOTHINGS goin on! Im jus playin! laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
quit it Neo, it's not funny and imho, this is TROLLING!

Fire
THis IS TOO FAR THIS AINT FUNNY ANYMORE
I'm REPORTING THIS

silver_tears
u guys are all crazy wacko

Fire
Neo if this is your idea of being funny you have a lot to learn

Neo_Version 7
Im jus playin. Sheesh! C'mon, in the first place why would Storm and I be 2gether???!!! And if you guyz hads any brainz, you'd see I was JOKING. U know, like kidding. Having fun. get it?

yerssot
no, I don't get it
there is a line between having fun and being plain idiotic and childish

if a member here says you should stop because it's bashing/trolling or just not funny at ALL you STOP, that's a simple rule, if you go any further, you get reported

learn that

Fire
yea I know it was a joke and I told you 3 times I didn't find it funny anymore and you didn't cut it out

so wether or not you think I have the right to, which is non of your concern, I AM PISSED AT YOU

NOONE MAKES FUN OF MY RELATIONSHIP, CERTAINLY NOT after I told them to knock it off

Neo_Version 7
Im guessing me and fire ain't palz anymore...Oh well, I guess I'll make myself scarce.

Neo_Version 7
BTW, last thing b4 we stop being pals, fire.

Did you find this even a little bit funny?

Fire
I still consider you a friend

I cool down real fast

Storm
not to cool I hope whistle

Fire
hehe, nah not like that that fire can never be cooled big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good job neo lol smile

Ushgarak
Hmm. Don't take stuff like this too seriosuly, guys. I am afraid I cannot agree this is unacceptable behaviour seeing as it was just a joke and immediately declared as such. People rampantly took the piss out of myself and Edna all the time. That's one of the points of friends, isn't it? To laugh and joke around with that sort of thing?

Still, if Fire is going to be so very sensitive probably best not to do this again.

badkittykitty
I thought this was a cute thread myself,I didnt take for real.

LindsIsTightK
Well I think that this was a pretty low thing of Neo to do seeing as how he knew that Storm and Fire were an item. I dunno, I guess if I were in his shoes I would totally feel the same way. Especially since it came from someone like Neo

badkittykitty
well if he went on and on like it was for real then Id agree but he said right away it was a joke..no harm no fowl I say

Ushgarak
I agree. It was just a joke.

Storm
this er... thingie started in the who would you date on the forums thread messed

BackFire349
Who cares, it's just a joke. He made that very clear.

Captain REX
*coughDumbAsscough*

Still, it's pointless and dumb. I'm not laughing.

Rogue Jedi
you need some nyquil, rex?

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.